Author Topic: |:|Shadowed Memories|:| Season 1 Chapter 4 [The Ending]  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
|:|Shadowed Memories|:| Season 1 Chapter 4 [The Ending]
« on: August 02, 2013, 09:07:48 pm »
                                                                 Chapter 4 [The Ending]
I woke up, as i saw a dark wolf, he seemed evil as me.."Uhh, what's happening?.....Ugh..Someth---ing..Ugh......."
I spoke up with a little creppy smile: "Hello Darken, my master, how can i serve, you now?" I gave a smirk as i giggeled evily.
Darken spoke: "Find Dante, and bring him to me." He spoke up with an evil smirk, as his red eyes shined with evil, but something inside him tride to get out. Something i don't know....
I ran far away, as my tail slashed from my running. I gave a small growl on every animal that stood in my way.
I finaly arrived, as i saw a den, i saw Dante and some brat with him. I stood still, as i saw night closing in. I waited paitenatly, as my master showed up. "I..Um..Ehh..." I coulden't say a word, as he gave an understandable face, as he spoke: "You think wisely, before striking in." His tone was deep and ruff, as i saw moon up. He gave me a nod, that i can go, as i ran closer. I stepted silently, as Dante walked out. I gave another creppy smile as i ran towards him, apptemting to pouncel on him.
He fell down in a yellow, as it was a silent one. His eyes wided out, as i placed my paw up, and apptempted to un-concest him, as i heard something running may way. I turned as i saw that brat. He attepted to suck his fangs into my flesh, as i stood up, i slashed my tail against his face, as he was about to suck his sharp white fangs into my flesh.
He fell down, as my master showed up. "Finnish him off." He spoke, as i gave a nod, and ran towards that brat, i jumped up, as i leaped on his chest. I opened my jaws widely, as my master watche me, my jaws landed near the brats throuth, as my fangs attempted to suck true his flesh, as i heard a voice: "No, Stop it!!!" It was Dante, who spoke, i felt something bristling me to the ground off of that brat. "Guhh..Uhh..." I coulden't even speak, as i saw what power Dante held. My master smirked as he spoke: "Finnish her off." His words were the last, as he watched me, as i slowly die. "..N-n-n-nooo-o.." I spoke up so weakly, that it was almost understandable. I gave the last frown to my Ex-Master, as i died.
"Good work son." He spoke up, as he looked up to Dante. Dante's eyes glowed with despite. I backed away, as his sight reached mine, i fell down to the ground as he held me, and i coulden't move: "Take it easy Dante." He spoke up, as Dante was stronger then me.
Something began to rage out of me, as i felt the demon floating out of my body. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My jaws wided out as he floated out, and dissapierd.
My jaws closed, as i began to cough, i saw that Dante ran up to me and began to hug. I gigelled as he gigelled too.
"Uhh, what happened...? Where am i...? ohh, my head...." He spoke up, as Darken looked up to Long with eyes of despite. "What?...Is something wrong....?" Long spoke up again.
As Darken spoke: "Your parents called out 'Xiverar' The Devil's King...And all of the Demon's lord." He spoke up. "Then he got out of control, as he killed my wife Pitaghan." He added.
Dante's eyes wided out as Long spoke up: "What?..How?...When?..I didin't knew..They never told me.." He spoke up with questions, as his head dippted down of dissapointment. "I should leave....." He spoke up.
"You berrar." Darken added, as he frowned.
Dante frowned at his father as he spoke: "Father, you can't..His like a brother to me...If you want him out, then i'm out too..." He spoke up bravely, as he stood up for Long.
Darken looked away, as he spoke: "Fine..He can stay...As you too...And be your brother...." He spoke up, as Dante spoke: "Thank you father.." He said, as Long added himself up too: "Thank you sir." He bowed his head in respect, as Darken spoke: "Alright, let's get back to our Kingdom." Long and Dante, nodded, as they walked away into the sunset.
It was over........
                              Or is it?!!!!?
                                                         DUN!DUN!DUN!
                                Chapter 1 = Long
                             Chapter 2 = Dante
                          Chapter 3 = Darken
                       Chapter 4 = Chorlote, Darken, Dante, Long.

This is how Long looks:

Pelt = 0 0 0 Husky Body
Underfur = 255 255 255
Eyes = 131 195 255 Contratcted Slit
Above Eyes = 255 255 255
Below Eyes = 255 255 255
Nose = 255 255 255
Tail Type = 255 255 255 Husky Tail
Mane = 255 255 255
Markings = 12 12 0 Striped Hyena Head

This is How Dante Looks like:

Pelt = 0 0 0 Husky Body
Underfur = 0 0 0
Eyes = 255 0 0 Contracted Slit
Above Eyes = 0 0 0
Below Eyes = 0 0 0
Nose = 0 0 0
Tail Type = 0 0 0 Husky Tail
Mane = 0 0 0
Markings = 111 77 66 Husky Head

This is How Darken Looks Like:

Pelt = 0 0 0
Uderfur = 0 0 0
Eyes = 255 0 0
Above Eyes = 0 0 0
Below Eyes = 0 0 0
Nose = 0 0 0
Tail Type = 0 0 0
Mane = 0 0 0
Markings = None

This is How Chorlote Looks like:

Pelt = 0 0 0 Chimera 1 Body
Underfur = 0 0 0
Eyes = 255 147 142 Contracted Slit
Above Eyes = 0 0 0
Below Eyes = 0 0 0
Nose = 59 34 15
Tail Type = 255 255 255 Siamese Tail
Mane = 115 36 34 Ectover
Markings = 102 29 27 Swirl Head

|:| Leave Feed Back|:|

The Chapter's have ended.
                                                                      Yes, it's just 4 chapters.
                                                               Credit goes to Hacker's. She
                                                           created the whole story.
                                                      I did not stole anything from anyone.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 05:18:44 pm by Hackers. »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Shadowed Memories|:| Chapter 4 [The Ending]
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 03:58:19 am »
Aww! No more chapters? The Shadowed Memories stories was one of my favorites. Oh well, I guess I just enjoy the four chapters already written.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 09:46:43 am »
You liked the stories? :O
Nobody ever said that to me. :D
These stories are made out by me.
I'll writte more stories. This is Season 1 of Shadowed Memories.
There is Season 2 and Season 3 and Season 4.
There is 4 Seasons. This is the first season. ^^
Glad you liked my stories that i made up.
I did not stole from anyone, i just made it up. ^^

IM BACK!!!

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 04:44:18 am »
Yes, I do like your stories and i cant wait for season two and the rest of the seasons. And it's creative how you made all this up, I think it's unique.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 09:15:16 am »
Thanks.
I just thought about it up, as i know demon's and angel's and stuff, lol.
Maybe i'll be a writter when i grow up. :D
Lol, then i'll be boring. :P

IM BACK!!!