Author Topic: Help me find someone...  (Read 1440 times)

Offline dlbuck99

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • preslasia.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Help me find someone...
« on: August 13, 2013, 03:57:32 pm »
I was informed at least two days ago that someone has been stealing my maps. Through DeviantART a member told me that her friend had been stealing my maps and claiming them as her own. Their username? XxXIceGazeXxX But I looked in Search for Members and all I got was "No Results". I am basically on a man hunt here. Any help is appreciated. This person needs to be scolded or banned for stealing my work.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Help me find someone...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 04:15:47 pm »
Please report this situation to a member of staff via PM. Is someone has accused another for theft of your work on FeralHeart then please report this to a member of staff. You must:

- To report rule breaking, you have to take a screenshot of the offence.
- The screenshot needs to include the username of the rule breaker.
- Upload the screenshot, using Tinypic.com, Photobucket.com, or any other image sharing site.
- Copy the image URL and paste it into a personal message. (Do NOT make a thread)
- Make sure you paste the image URL between the image codes.

Code: [Select]
[img][/img]- Send the PM to ONE of the staff members, we will deal with it then. A list of staff members can be found here.

Please keep in mind to only send us reports on THIS site. Because as much as we'd like to help, we can't handle FH on every site we go to.

The members of FH won't be able to help you out. If you have something that is bothering you ( In your case Map theft) then it Must be reported to a member of staff, not publicly.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline dlbuck99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 04:24:18 pm »
But that is the thing, I have to find them first. I am trying to find this person. I have been told by their "friend" that they stole my work.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 05:33:22 pm »
As Buffy stated, if you wish to report someone, go to the staff. Also, try to seek more information from her friend. This isn't the place to talk about these things. Publicly, never.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 07:04:13 pm »
This sort of problem does need to be reported to a FH staff member so they can deal with the problem properly, but if you are trying to find someone then try to click on the "members' tab that is found beside "My Messages" and "Logout" from there you can use the search bar on the right hand side with the magnifying glass right next to it. From there try to type in the name and see what pops us. Also, google itself is a good search engin as well. You can perhaps type in the name and see what does pop up. You can perhaps search [name/Username] Feral Heart in google and see if that helps.
Good luck with this though, Like Buffy has said above make sure you provide staff with the proper information so they can further help you out
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline dlbuck99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 07:39:04 pm »
I wont take it to the admins until I have positive proof. I was only told, not told what maps though.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 10:15:06 pm »
Oh well when you do have the right positive proof of a person stealing your maps then by all means send it to a Staff member and they will help you what so ever. In the meantime, perhaps removing the accused users name off the description box would be a good idea too. Don't want other users to be looking and pointing fingers at this user when it's a personal problem. For all we know the person who told you this might have givin you the wrong username so until you physically have proof that it's the right person taking from you then I would remove that username off from public trends.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 10:18:34 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 12:23:12 pm »
If it helps there's no existing username called XxXIceGazeXxX so you might be on a witch hunt in this case. If you happen to get proper proof of this happening though, it's just to report it to a staff member as mentioned above.
Former community manager of FeralHeart