Author Topic: Tree/Underground Map Needed!  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Tree/Underground Map Needed!
« on: August 07, 2013, 04:29:44 pm »
I'm planning on starting a group where there is different 'tribes', so to speak, of wolves. These wolves are different than all the others. They are smarter, stronger, faster, and wiser. Once a wolf dies, it is born again, and is destined to be even more successful than before. There are two tribes in this group. The 'Tree Tribe' and the 'Ground Tribe' (Not very original names, I know. But I plan on changing them later.) Anyway, they each live in very different environments and have different customs, but they worship the same god. The Great Lupun. He was the wolf that started it all, started life. They believe he created everything and put a small piece of his soul into everything he made. The wolves say he gave up his life on earth to become one with the stars, as a constellation, offering advice to those who need it.
Tree Tribe: The Tree Tribe lives in one VERY VERY large, wide, and tall tree. It has many levels and such, reaching all the way until the top leaves of the tree. One level is used for sleep, it has many caves. Many are large with many different leaves, or beds, to sleep on. But some are single caves, only for higher ranking members of the tribe. Other levels include, little medic places for sick or injured, common places, eating places, etc etc. They have one room dedicated to Lupun, with large statue in the middle of the room of him. There they pray to him in times of need
Ground Tribe: The ground tribe lives in a large underground place. With tunnels and main rooms. The type of rooms they have are the same as the Tree Tribes, especially the place to pray to Lupun.
Anyway, have fun with the map. And make the landscape foresty. Good Luck to anyone who wants to take my challenge and build this map!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 04:37:57 am by Lilly »

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Tree/Underground Map Needed!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 07:44:34 pm »
I might be able to make this for you, but what about the terrain? Is it mountainous, hilly, flat? Do you want the underground camp to be a separate map? Do you want prey meshes? What kind? Do the dens have nests/beds?

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 05:10:27 pm »
Alright, well. They live in a forest like place so I guess anywhere from mountainous to hilly would be acceptable. The underground camp CAN be separate, but I would rather you choose which ever would be easiest. And yes, I would like some prey meshes(Deer, Rabbits, etc, etc) And I would prefer if the bed were more like nests rather than actual beds.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 08:22:15 pm »
Okay, but what should I name it?

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 12:36:49 am »
If you are to use one big map, go ahead and name it 'The Tribes' But if its two separate maps name one 'Tree Tribe' and the other 'Ground Tribe'.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 03:36:34 am »
Okay! I will get to work. It might take a while because I'm currently working on two other maps aswell.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 05:54:26 pm »
That's fine. Good Luck!