Author Topic: Do you think some people use the block button for the wrong reasons?  (Read 2759 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Do you think some people use the block button for the wrong reasons?
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 11:35:19 pm »
Still habe nothing ringing a bel, but Little was he a dark tabby? (Sorry is off-topic but ik the guy :P)
but i ish GLAD I AM NU HAVING TO DEAL WITH THISH!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 10:04:19 pm »
Yerp! I've gotten blocked for, "Name stealing", Walking by someone's "Territory", someone blocked me after they copied my character once, Hmm, I could go on with this for a while, I should stop now before I rage or something. BI

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2013, 02:38:07 pm »
Yes I do think that this sort of thing does get used more often then it should. It's upsetting that some people just block for no reasonand I think the majority of the time it's mostly young kids. It even comes to a point to where the block button comes as a horrible glitch in the game.
I have see this happen when people copy each other's names or look the same....I mean come on...there are like 50000 people with the name Shadow or Grim, no reason to block it over.
I remember one time back when I was a nooblet I got blocked by someone just cause my character was the same. :/
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2013, 03:58:06 pm »
I do block people sometimes when I haven't even spoke to me but it isn't because I don't like them.  I just don't want to see them.  When I am roleplaying with my warrior cat clan we do have the same camp as a pride of lions and sometimes we come up at the same time.  I simply block them so we can both use the area without getting in the way of each other.  After we finish our roleplay, if I can remember, I do unblock them.  Another time I blocked people was when I was part of a living rainbow.  We lined up in the order of the colors of the rainbow.  I wanted to get a screenshot but too many people were around and in the way so I blocked them all.  I didn't hate them for wanting to see the rainbow and understand why they were there.  I just wanted my screenshot and they wouldn't move for me to get it.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru