Author Topic: Water collisioned  (Read 1283 times)

Offline kiraralove

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Water collisioned
« on: August 16, 2013, 11:24:39 am »
Hi guys.How I can do that water-collisioned thingie like Tigg did in Feralheart summer map's 2013?
Suggestions :D ?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Water collisioned
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 11:40:41 am »
Are you able to post a screenshot of this object you're talking about? I haven't seen it myself but I may have an idea how it was made ^^
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline kiraralove

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 12:04:26 pm »
Are you able to post a screenshot of this object you're talking about? I haven't seen it myself but I may have an idea how it was made ^^
tharr we gooooo

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 12:17:33 pm »
I'm not exactly sure what are you wanting to do with water collisions? Are you wanting to know how to use them or was there some kind of object made up of water collisions in the Summer Party map?

Offline kiraralove

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 01:12:07 pm »
I'm not exactly sure what are you wanting to do with water collisions? Are you wanting to know how to use them or was there some kind of object made up of water collisions in the Summer Party map?
Oh ja ja ja!
But I must know how I can get change their texture,like I want to change those flower in a crystal material texture < if you understand ;) Maybe I can make a collisioned rockslab water?

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 01:20:54 pm »
Alright, firstly the flowers. Load them in Object Maker and go to the Mesh tab. You will notice that you can actually change each flower. Click one and in the Material box it should say something like FlowerMat/Flower3. If you change that to crystalMat then the flower petals will change to the crystal texture. There's also another arrow ( Material:      1 => ) if you click that you can change the flower's stem and leaf texture as well.

Do that for each flower and then save the flower bunch as a new object :)

For the rockslab water. If you use a water collision on the rockslab it means whenever your character steps on it then your character will automatically be able to swim. Try looking at this tutorial: www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6878.0

Offline kiraralove

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 01:36:51 pm »
Alright, firstly the flowers. Load them in Object Maker and go to the Mesh tab. You will notice that you can actually change each flower. Click one and in the Material box it should say something like FlowerMat/Flower3. If you change that to crystalMat then the flower petals will change to the crystal texture. There's also another arrow ( Material:      1 => ) if you click that you can change the flower's stem and leaf texture as well.

Do that for each flower and then save the flower bunch as a new object :)

For the rockslab water. If you use a water collision on the rockslab it means whenever your character steps on it then your character will automatically be able to swim. Try looking at this tutorial: www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6878.0
Omg thanks you are so helpful sweetie ^.^ One more question XD  How I can change that rockmat from rock slab?I want to change it into an water mat

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 10:32:07 pm »
Alright, load the rockslab in Object Maker and go to the Mesh tab. In the Material box, remove rockMat and change it to WaterMat or OceanMat for that water texture. Then save it :)