Author Topic: |:|Darkened Days|:| Mapped,Literate,Lab Rat RP.  (Read 1134 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
|:|Darkened Days|:| Mapped,Literate,Lab Rat RP.
« on: August 22, 2013, 10:07:32 pm »
Adder looked around and sniffed the air. A scent of humans filled his tiny nose and they were nearby him to. "Hmmp..." Adder huffed and started to scramble off but it was not long before he was grabbed and put into a tiny cage. The humans looked at one another and grinned running away with me in the cage. "Let me out!" I squeaked pawing at the bars with my tiny paws. The humans threw the cage into the back of their truck and drove off toward a strange place. "I've heard of this place!" Adder squeaked. "This is Animal Testing Facility!" He said, soon being let out of his small cage and into a large cage. "But what will the do to me...?"

Darkened Days

The First taken...

It all started when a black rat named Adder was taken... Yep... That's me. I didn't know what was going to happen to me but I soon found out. This place is not only for testing, its also for keeping dark memories... Evil memories if you put it that way. Once you first enter the lab you know there is something wrong. Evil surrounds every part of the lab and by evil, I mean doctors... The doctors take you in the testing rooms and the tests are painful! It hurts! You'll be squeaking your tail off when you start the tests! But after, you're thrown back into a large cage witch can fit about two to three rats. It may seem like a cool place. But it is a nightmare...

Ranks~
The Beloved Rats (Rank Earned)
Lab Rats (Normal Rats in the lab)
Doctors (The testers. What else would they be?)
Nurses (Heals the sick doctors,rats,exe...)

Application~
Username: kayla1235
Character Name: Adder
Rat Type: Black Rat
Picture/Description: (Up Above)
Personality: Mean at times,Nice,Loyal,

The Map~

Play-Yard

Doctor's House

Testing Room

Cage Room 1.

Bathing Room

Cage Room 2.

Surgery Room

And Finally... The Barn/Punishment Area

Now then. Here are a few rules...
1. No Bullying
2. Respect the beloved
3. Ask a doctor to be experimented on before RP starts.
4. Respect everyone (Out of RP)
5. HAVEEE FUNNNNN :D

« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 11:51:48 am by BlacWolf »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Darkened Days|:| Mapped,Literate,Rat RP.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 10:42:14 pm »
We shall accept the following rats :D!

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16