Author Topic: Diamond Shadow Pride  (Read 1204 times)

Offline FeralClaw1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Diamond Shadow Pride
« on: August 10, 2013, 10:06:25 pm »
Diamond Shadow Pride

-ONLY realistic looking lions may join!! I mean brownish and golden sort of colours like in the lion king!!! Some markings are realistic enough to use: scars, toeless socks, etc.
-You don't have to be literate when R/Ping
-Please try to come on at least 2-3 times a week! If you have a good reason for not coming on please let me know! However I don't want people in the pride if they never come on! So if you aren't on for a week you will be kicked out of the pride!!
-The King and Queen rank higher than other members in the pride so please respect them and other people with  a high rank
-Don't Annoy surrounding prides or packs without permission unless we are an enemy pride to them
-But with all rules in mind please remember to have fun!!! :D

Ranks

-King (me)
-Queen (open)
-Prince (open
-Princess (Matimba)
-Loyal- helps recruit more lions (open)
-Lead warrior- Leads other warriors into battle, train warrior apprentices, max number is 4 (0/4)
-Lead medic- In charge of all of the medics, train medic apprentices, max number is 3 (0/3)
-Lead hunter- Organizes hunting parties etc, trains hunter apprentices, max number is 4 (0/4)
-Lead guardian- Watches over the territory and alerts king, queen, or ruler warrior if danger is around, trains guardian apprentices, max number 3 (0/3)
Warriors- Fighters of the pride (unlimited)
Medics- Healers of the pride (unlimited)
Hunters- Feeders of the pride (unlimited)
Guardians- Protectors of the pride (unlimited)
Cubsitter- watches over all of the cubs and makes sure no harm comes to them (depends on how many cubs there are)
Cubs- They are the prides future and are watched over 24/7... When they are 2 years old they become an apprentice and train to be a warrior, medic, hunter, or healer
Apprentice- They choose what rank they will become and train
Adult- When 3 years old they have finished being an apprentice and are ready to begin their work as a warrior, medic, hunter, or guardian
Elder- The old and wise members of the group, you become an elder when you are 10 years old
Rogue lion- Banished from the pride for the time being because of betrayal, murder, being untruthful etc. They will be allowed back in the pride when the king or queen say so.

Comment the following:

Username:
Name:
Mate:
Crush:
Cubs:
Family:
History:
Personality:
Description:
Desired Rank:

Enemy Pack/Pride

I am also looking for an enemy pack or pride to R/P with :) If you have one please comment below if you want to be the enemy pack/pride

Info

-Not mapped
-No R/P sample required
-please have a bio so everyone can know you better
-Request to join the Diamond Shadow Pride or whisper FeralClaw1       :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:17:41 pm by Hannah »

Offline Mysterious7

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Diamond Shadow Pride
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 01:33:05 am »
Is this rp still open?
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything outside his personal experience as impossible."
  -Farengar secret-fire

Offline SkyFox12

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Diamond Shadow Pride
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 11:02:04 pm »
Sorry no..   :'( .... However I do have a new pride that I just made  ;D