Author Topic: Experienced Preset-Maker Needed!  (Read 955 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Experienced Preset-Maker Needed!
« on: August 18, 2013, 05:40:44 pm »
So, I want a nice preset for a character I'm on when I've got nothing to do. Unfortunately I have no experience with making presets, even though I download them all the time. It's kinda gonna be my trademark preset. ANNNYWAY...

Fur And Such: I would like the fur on the character to be chocolaty-ish brown, and the eyes should be a nice bright blue. (I'm not sure how the mane thing works anyway, I'm just guessing) It would be better if I just had a front mane, not one of those manes that runs down your back. And I would like the mane to be a lighter brown than the fur. But here is the catch, I would like a jacket on the preset.

Jacket: A black leather jacket is what I'm asking for. It should go ABOUT halfway down the front arms, maybe a little more. I would like the shoulders to have American Flags on 'em. The jacket should NOT look like it's buttoned, please. I would like it to be open, with a white shirt underneath.

Extras: Nothing extra is required with this preset.

Notes: (1) If I fall in love with the preset you made expect me to ask you for more jackets in the future XD (I'm obsessed with jackets)  (2) I would like to keep this preset private, please. So post here if you're willing to make it. But send me the download link through a private message.

Good luck to whoever takes my jacket challenge!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:43:36 pm by Lilly »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Experienced Preset-Maker Needed!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 10:03:23 pm »
A jacket lover too hmm? I might attempt this for ya. ^^ Just need to figure out how to do this.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Experienced Preset-Maker Needed!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 04:00:03 am »
Hueh hueh. sounds cool. I have someone attempting at the same one, but having another just in case would be cool.