Author Topic: Taking Free Map Request  (Read 3134 times)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Free Map Request
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 12:14:06 am »
xD Sorry! It's just really needed ATM for my clan.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline cricketaqua

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2013, 02:36:21 pm »
I would LOVE if you could make a map for my Warrior Cat Clan! So, if you don't mind, I shall post what I need.

Name of Map: TimberClan

Size of Map: 12000

Meshes needed in Map: 8 deer herds, snakes, fish, bunnies, mice/rats, a small town (if it's okay, can you put furniture in it? If not, you may just leave it blank.), a farm/barn next to the town, donkeys, cows, and ducks.

How many camps in Map: 2 camps, (because if humans invade, then we move to the other) 1 camp in the middle of the map, the other in the middle of a meadow, which I will explain in a bit.

Other info:
1) On the northeast side of the map, there is a small town with not many trees. The small town has about 6-8 houses with furniture (like I said, if you can't put it in, don't.) inside.

2) Next to the small town, there is a farm/barn and stable (if you can) with donkeys, cows, many many mice, and ducks outside the barn, and horses inside the stable (the horses and stable are an option, if you could put it in, please do. But if you can't, that's perfectly fine).

3) On the southwest side of the map, there is a beautiful meadow bountiful with prey. The prey includes bunny rabbits, ducklings, mice, 3 of the deer herds, and beautiful trees all around. There is also a drinking pond in the middle of the meadow, with fish inside.

4) The main camp is located on the southeast of the map and should have rocks surrounding it. Inside there are 7 dens. One for the Leader (The leader should have a den and a high rock -which you can use the mount object in the MyRocks section- on top of the den), One for the Deputy, One for all the Elders, One for every Apprentice,  One for Warriors,  One for the Queens, And one for where the kits stay, the Nursery. The second camp, which is located on the west side of the map,

5) (This one is optional, but I would like it in there) If you can make a portal which leads to "MotherMouth" (That is where -if the leader dies- the deputy -second in charge- goes to get the new name -Ex: Rippleheart> Ripplestar- and the nine lives, which are granted by StarClan.). "Mothermouth" should be a tunnel (If you have been to Ficho Tunnel, it's like that) and then at the end, there is a big circle with a HUGE Flourite Crystal.

6) There should also be a stream/river that flows into the pond in the meadow.

So... I guess that's it! Oh, wait! Here's the place where you can get some of the meshes- http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10836.0
City Mesh Pack Pics- http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r553/Jayfeather55/Meh%20FH%20stuff/screenshot_03202012_213759266.png

City Mesh Pack Download (.zip)- http://www.mediafire.com/?95pd1h2lrb334q8

Okay, now I am done! Sorry for all these specifics, but surely you can get most of it done, right? And when you do complete the map, can you please post some photos? Because, I don't really like downloading a map without seeing pictures. Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 02:45:20 pm by Nicole Singleton »

Offline dlbuck99

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • preslasia.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2013, 10:27:06 pm »
*sigh* My map making days are pretty much over.