Author Topic: |~|FarthingWood|~|  (Read 747 times)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
|~|FarthingWood|~|
« on: September 05, 2013, 01:27:10 am »
FarthingWood is a new wolf RP I'm making. There are gonna be 4 clans. Here they are:

Bear clan is the strongest of the 4. They are wise but aren't very quick. The other 3 clans avoid Bear clan. They show no mercy and are usually aggressive. There pelt colors are light brown to dark brown. There manes are usually an eye cover mane for the females. The males range from the flame and the large Mohawk to the normal one. I will post a picture of the males and females soon.

Lion clan is the second most feared clan. Their claws are sharper then the others. They are quite but are easily out witted even though they are wise. They are territorial but they do have sympathy. Most won't show mercy but but there's always the few who will. There colors are more of a reddish color. There manes are the same as above. Will post pictures soon.

Panther clan is the smartest and quickest of the clans. They use there speed to outwit there enemies but they are vulnrable when it comes to strength. There colors are usually black. Manes are the same as above. Will pot pictures later.

Badger clan are the weakest. But the are smart and wity. Their small size is an advantage. It means they can squeeze into small spaces to hide. There pelt colors are usually gray. Manes are the same as above. And also the other wolves usually when they capture a Badger clan wolf they will either use them as servants or bait.

Well those are the 4 clans. All of them have flaws and all of them have strengths. If ,you have any suggestions for the clans please tell me. Feel free to PM me or post below if you would like to lead one of these clans. I'm already the leader of badger clan so the others are open. Just tell me the following:

Username:
WolfName:
Clan:
ShortHistory:
RP Sample:
Anything else:

Thanks!
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!