Author Topic: l~lDruidsPackl~l  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
l~lDruidsPackl~l
« on: September 03, 2013, 02:36:20 am »
DruidsPack is a new pack with high ranks open. The only ranks taken are Lead alpha, Female, and Lead Alpha, Male. Here are all of the ranks.

Alphess: Hikari (Female)
Alpha: Strider (Male, We are siblings)
Delta: OPEN; Limit 2
Beta: OPEN; Limit 3
Lead Assasin: OPEN; Limit 2
Lead Warrior: OPEN; Limit 2
Lead Scout: OPEN; Limit 2
Assasin: OPEN; Unlimited
Warrior: OPEN; Unlimited
Scout: OPEN; Unlimited
Trainee: OPEN; Unlimited
Omega: Sam (Female); Limit 15
Queen: OPEN; Unlimited
Pups: OPEN; Unlimited

If you are interested fill out this form:

Name:
Short History:
Description/Picture:
Persona:
Short RP Sample: (Just to see your literacy. You will most likely be accepted)

Plot: You track through a dark forest and you can hear faint whispers. In the front you see your alpha smirk and look up at the moon. She snickers and goes on. You notice the entrance of the den site and she stops everyone and turns around to face the pack. "Now I hope you all know the rules. For I will only state them once. If you start a fight, you and the opposer will be in prison for however long I choose. If you back talk or disobey me or my brother you will be put in prison for a day. If it gets so bad to treason you will be held responsible and exiled. No matter how bad it was. And the pack will have permission to kill you if they catch you near the den site. Are we clear?" The alpha questioned. You watch as this pack nods and the alpha disappears into her den. You glance around and now the whispers are louder but they all seem to stop as the alpha leaves the pack.

Thanks! If you would like a higher ranking you will more than likely need to give me a better RP sample than the regular rankings! I will try and reply ASAP to any questions or applications. Also we are soon to be mapped, semi-literate, and semi-realistic.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 11:45:17 am by Bayleigh »

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: l~lDruidsPackl~l
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 04:58:47 am »
Name:Sam
Short History: Sam was born blind into a hidden pack  that hasn't been challenged or disturbed by others in years.Both her mom and her dad had become the alphas of this particular pack ruling it with an iron paw along with their pride.As Sam became older her personality and blindness started to show more than ever ,her parents had both decided that because Sam couldn't see and  because she didn't have the right personality to fit in they had chosen her rank.Showing no emotions once so ever they had granted/ presented Sam with the lowest ranking of all Omega.
Description/Picture: Sam has a tan-ish brown pelt with a light tan under belly.Her eyes are a slit rare silver color.The tip of her tail is the same color as her under belly and her claws the color of her pelt.Both ears are pitbull shaped.
Personality:Quite,Loyal,Kind,etc
Short RP Sample: The moon had already begun to rise in the night clouded sky.Tree branches began to sway back and fourth in a rhythm that the wind had begun to play.Lightning danced high in the sky's casting bright shadows in Sam's silvery blind eyes.A shadowy looking wolf figure glistened in her eyes coming closer each time.Right as the shadow was near ,Sam rolled over exposing her vulnerable throat and underside drawing her paws in close to her belly.Parting her maw a bit and gliding her tongue across her canines for a matter of seconds, small continuous whimpers rolled of her tongue.

(username in game scar24)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 11:42:52 am »
Accepted! I will add you to the pack as soon as I get on FH!
I'll friend you in-game to see when you're on and we can work it out.
Welcome to the DruidsPack!

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 06:44:04 pm »
What time are you normally on?I've just started school,so my time has become limited.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 08:59:34 pm »
I'm limited with time too so i'm usually on fron thursday to sunday so yeah.

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 10:48:14 pm »
Ok, pm when your playing FH please.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 10:51:38 pm »
Ok, i'll try. If you can just friend me and we can meet up sometime. Firewolf10 My PMs don't work so yeah. xP

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 10:53:55 pm »
xP will do.