Author Topic: Ficho Fighters! Call Out to Old Members !  (Read 1677 times)

PocketMutt

Ficho Fighters! Call Out to Old Members !
« on: June 20, 2018, 12:13:15 am »

A B O U T :

I'm not sure many people remember the group of canids roaming around Ficho Tunnel with "Fighter" labeled after their characters' name...
but if you do: welcome !

For a long while I was apart of it and I'm calling out to any and all old members to reconnect.
I had made a lot of friends chatting and roleplaying with members then and I'd like to just see if anyone remained.
It was a very loose group with people coming and going but over time less and less people were getting involved.
(Also considering its basis was in Ficho, the new maps made it clear that the group had been dead for a while).

So if you were apart of this group please let me know what you remember!
I myself have pretty bad memory so you might have to be pretty specific.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by !
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 01:19:03 am by PocketMutt »

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Ficho Fighters! Call Out to Old Members !
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 02:20:49 am »
I was never a part but I remember I used to admire them a ton. I always wanted a join -
I hope it comes back...

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 03:24:45 am »
Oh yeah I remember the Ficho Fight Dog groups <3 Those were cool. I actually was briefly in a fight dog group but in Bonfire. Those were fun times :)

PocketMutt

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 05:03:34 am »
I was never a part but I remember I used to admire them a ton. I always wanted a join -
I hope it comes back...

Most of the time we were just goofing off. It was more like a get-together where we would casually rp at times.
I hope something like it comes back again too.

PocketMutt

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 05:11:11 am »
Oh yeah I remember the Ficho Fight Dog groups <3 Those were cool. I actually was briefly in a fight dog group but in Bonfire. Those were fun times :)

Yeah, there were so many good memories !! (I wish I could remember them better though...)
What's funny is I think at first it started as dog fighting groups but then we questioned the ethics of that and over time just changed it to "fighters".
  :P