Author Topic: Feral Heart?You and Beautiful World?Feat.???? ? ??  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Satsuki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Feral Heart?You and Beautiful World?Feat.???? ? ??
« on: September 09, 2013, 04:35:04 am »
Finally after a whole year... I done it, I finally put motivation for a feral heart music video. My friend had suggested that why should I make a series if the community or people who wish to join do not know what level I am at when it comes to moving editing and filming. Well this video is going to show you what I am made of. I am very sorry for the loss of quality... The video file res is very small for my computer... so I lost some quality when I had changed the format... If I have the time, I will re-make this video.

Anyway as an introduction... This video was made by the Howlsync. (Yeah that's right I made it up.) There are three members of the Howlsync gang, Valarie, Skai, and Sotoshi. They are three wolves who formed up a band and do music videos that appeals to them. I May or may not do a bio thing for them for everyone to see... But whatever. I lost my old youtube account... So I hope to start fresh on this one. Feedback, likes and comments are appreciated:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeDYuvq8L2E
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 05:48:34 pm by iHolly »

"This awesome drawing of Valarie is by the great and awesome LordSuragaha~"

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart?You and Beautiful World?Feat.???? ? ??
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 02:51:28 am »
I liked eet! I shall review it.
Ambiance: 4/5
Music: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Lipsyncing: 4/5
Editing: 5/5
Coordination: 5/5
Overall: 28/30
Comments: I like what you did here. It's a beautiful piece; are you going to do any more music videos? I would love to be in one if you'd let me, but if not that's fine. You're awesome at editing, and might I ask what map you did this on? *applause*Wonderful job. +floof for you!
    -Stargate
You will get that floof as soon as I figure out how to give it to you.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 02:55:19 am by Stargate »

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 03:52:10 am »
Stargate, click "Nuzzle" under someone's Floof-O-Meteor to floor them. :3

Anyway, I am lazy to go grab my headphones but it looks like a really neat video... The map and the lighters that peek into the forest from the sun are both beautiful. <3

I look forward to seeing your videos and how the series turns out. :3 Meep.

Offline Satsuki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 07:54:39 am »
I liked eet! I shall review it.
Ambiance: 4/5
Music: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Lipsyncing: 4/5
Editing: 5/5
Coordination: 5/5
Overall: 28/30
Comments: I like what you did here. It's a beautiful piece; are you going to do any more music videos? I would love to be in one if you'd let me, but if not that's fine. You're awesome at editing, and might I ask what map you did this on? *applause*Wonderful job. +floof for you!
    -Stargate
You will get that floof as soon as I figure out how to give it to you.

Sure I will be making more videos soon. One is in the making right now... The third video I would need some people to help me. with so if you ever want to help me feel free to p.m me. I am also working on a series so you can check that thread about my series out if you wish, you may get a part in it if you try. I do not get what you mean by the Ambiance. I can understand the lip syncing which is why I am debating to either have lip sync or not in future music videos and the future series. But thank you for the kind words it made me happy to the both of you! :D

Stargate, click "Nuzzle" under someone's Floof-O-Meteor to floor them. :3

Anyway, I am lazy to go grab my headphones but it looks like a really neat video... The map and the lighters that peek into the forest from the sun are both beautiful. <3
I look forward to seeing your videos and how the series turns out. :3 Meep.

Freench, I hate when I go afk and forgetting to log off the forum. Anyway thank you Hugrf I am glad you liked it. I am very sorry about ditching the 1st project. x.x with me, when it comes to movie making I have to get it done in all in one day or a the next day, if I can't get that done in time... Then I lose my motivation for the video.

I always use to do gmvs for one game, and not really adapting to another game to do GMVs, but I am slowly trying to work my way  to work on different MMOs that are sutible for a series or music videos.

"This awesome drawing of Valarie is by the great and awesome LordSuragaha~"

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 12:33:18 am »
@Hugrf, thank yew I usually Nuzzle mah peeps. But I don't see a 'give floof' button. Ohwell, you get a nuzzle instead, iholly.
@iHolly I'll check it out, thank yew! I'd love to be a part of a video and gain some experience. Thank yew and ambiance is like the feel of a place.
     -Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan