Author Topic: FeralHeart- Don't judge me  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Satsuki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
FeralHeart- Don't judge me
« on: September 13, 2013, 01:35:35 am »
Finally done, please watch it in 1080ps This took 3 days, which usually I take more then a day to make a GMV. Oh well, I do hope you enjoy. I do not know if I should have post this in thehowlsync thread due to probably double posting, but if this one gets locked due to the constant threads I have been making then I totally understand.

Please do not STEAL any of these characters You see in this video, this is actually why I use a lot of effects and mods on feral heart so no one will try to steal any of my characters, since I been hearing rumors people characters are being stolen. Feedback is always appreciate it, and please sub to see more videos in the future. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjjyD3wN66A&feature=youtu.be

"This awesome drawing of Valarie is by the great and awesome LordSuragaha~"

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart- Don't judge me
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 01:44:43 am »
This was really good - the characters expressed their feelings really well. c: Great job on it - I look forward to seeing more videos from you! Awesome animations, by the way.

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart- Don't judge me
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 03:35:54 am »
Hey, you're using one of my mods! xD

A tip for the future, though. Don't apply a sharpening filter to the video if you don't have anti aliasing on.

As pretty as that is, the jaggies are painfully obvious.