Author Topic: S t r i p e s  (Read 2899 times)

Offline Immortal Genocide

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Paradise.
    • View Profile
S t r i p e s
« on: August 24, 2013, 01:49:43 am »
S t r i p e s

The most magnificent creature in the entire world, the tiger is.

Stripes is a tiger game, similar to Feral Heart. A few months ago my friend and I have started out working on this game, and Have recently not done crap. I could use some help on it, Such as ideas and other things like that. Perhaps even some skeleton drawings. This game really means alot to me and it would mean the world to me if you could help out. Stripes is going to be entirely what everyone else wants it to be. The selection of tiger breeds and biomes are very different, Making the game more exciting. We also planned out that stripes have the ability to follow missions, or start your own way to roleplay with others. Maybe even both. We really need some help on drawings, such as Animation skeletons, just because I'm a derp and can't draw. If you help out, and I mean if you help out on anything involving the game, You will be credited and infact even put in higher rank, Such as mod, or maybe even admin if you want so. Even an idea would help out.

Thank You, and Good Day.
[/color]
Frankie. Just keep laughing so I can cry more.

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: S t r i p e s
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 03:00:48 am »
Sounds like this game might have good potential. As an idea, perhaps this game can have a storyline to it. Not only that, but have you made the forum as well?

• Forum Newcomer
  • Paradise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 06:31:05 pm »
The forum is being created right now using Css coding. It is most likely going to be finished in about a few weeks or less. I like the idea of a storyline, but I was thinking it should be more...FH/WolfQuest like, Without the Ridiculous WQ rules and stuff. :3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 07:07:19 pm »
Firstly this game sounds interesting and I can't wait to see updates and rhings that will be added to show the progress of the game(?). I may not be able to help create the game as I have no experience in that department but I could give ideas and draw the tiger character if I find the time to; not the skelaton type as I'm not that talented but could draw outlines etc (also no animated but maybe different positions). But I must inform put me at the bottom for the sketches as I don't know if I'll find time to do it quick or at all as school is coming up and my social life. But I'll try.

Anyway enough of me babbling on and here are some ideas;
1- You could have 2 modes. A free play mode where you get the chance (like feralheart) to roam around freely in your own personalized character and role-play with other users; making groups, adding them as friends stuff like that. (But tigers are mainly solitary so people may choose to just 'hang out' instead of making a group).
2- The ability to hunt and do many other actions. Every game gets a little boring when the only movement you can do are jump, sit, lay, crouch and stand. So maybe add a few more such as maybe dig, climb, scratch, bite, pick up, hold on, swim, leap, lay down (in different positions), sit up/down (different positions), claw, roar, growl/snarl/hiss, maybe the ability to mate for the obviously older characters if you are making it realistic based, fold ears, twitch nose and whiskers, wag,sway tail and sleep.
2- Maybe add a section (again like feralheart) make an emotion part where you can add a few emotions to your characters face, obviously not with the 'Troll' face or 'Lol' face. More like more realistic ones like snarl/growl/hiss, smile, possibly a tongue out one for water, ear drops, rage, lick, like a playful type face, sleeping and many more.
3- The ability to hunt would also be good and if you choose (in the option menu) you get to choose if you want the food bar etc. Also a water bar showing how much water you've drank and maybe one telling you that you need air after being in the water.
4- You get a request. This meaning if another persons character wants to fight you they click on your character and a box comes up (showing many other options) and you click on fight which allows you to send a figh request and if they decline you down fight; but if its accepted you choose actions from the action box and choose to fight to the death or just a small clash (obviously again and option) and you fight.
5- Make it realistic. So when you fight real blood and fur will come out and your tiger will be marked with wounds. If hunting you get to actually eat the prey, you get to pick up cubs etc.
6- Make different maps. As we know different tigers live in different terrains, so maybe a arctic one, savannah/india type and and a forest type one, also a zoo/city one.
7- You may get to choose if you want to be wild or in captivity. If you do this you must follow rules and things, the humans (Who will obviously be played by the computer) can come near you and you click on them choosing actions for them to do to you; feed, realease, show and even pet if your tame.

Ok so sorry for the essay but I thought of these off the top of my head, and well. I kinda liked the ideas I came up with. Sorry if the ideas I have suggested are to complicated to do (as this often happens with me xD) I understand. But if you want a chat about some bits of what I've said or about other ideas feel free to pm me.

-Good luck
Taylor.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 07:10:49 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Paradise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 05:59:29 am »
Taylor, you have given me the best ideas in history. It would be rather nice if you would thus draw outlines. I also would love to add these ideas into the game. Thank you very much deeply.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 09:49:48 am »
Thanks and your welcome, but you may also want to get someone else to draw the outlines to as sadly my computer is running very slow and keeps going off so everything I try gets lost and I never get long enouch to do it, so sorry but when/if I get my new computer I'll do them straight away.
DA Account

• Forum Newcomer
  • Paradise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 03:39:05 am »
Thank you, Taylor. I'm happy to see that you show devotion to this game. It seems to really mean alot to me. I've thought of a new idea, infact. To decide if you can be a cub or an adult. :3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 02:28:11 pm »
You welcome, love to help! And that's a great idea, maybe also as you age your fur turns a little 'off' and small grey hairs start to fill odd parts of your character, and you get to chose the length of your claws; as you could have lost them in a fight/attack or climbing.
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 03:29:46 pm »
This looks like an interesting idea. I'll certainly keep my eye open when it hopefully comes out.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Paradise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 08:53:45 pm »
The game hopefully will be out by January. We are bursting through CSS coding and boringly toying with out terribly artistic tigers, trying to have them cooperate to being animated and exported. The sounds we have for the theme of the game, and textures are nearly done. We have a total of 10 random tiger pelts per tiger character. Hopefully our luck will get better and not get worse. :|

Please, if anyone would like to enjoy drawing a few paces considering I'm 20 and can't even draw a stick figure, Come in and derp with us.