Author Topic: My username/nickname,  (Read 2810 times)

Offline Phatom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Dorian the personal floof.
    • View Profile
    • Zinci on deviantART.
My username/nickname,
« on: September 16, 2013, 08:28:09 pm »
Hey floofs, I'm back on the forum.

So, I haven't played FeralHeart properly for two weeks due to me starting college so trying to get free time is quite hard lately as I'm trying to fit everything else around college whilst trying to look for a job but anyway, getting to the point. I was sitting on FeralHeart with two friends and this person rudely whispers me and goes to me:

"So you're name is Phatty, so that's basically fatty. :I"

I'd like to clear it that mine name isn't 'Fatty', my nickname on FeralHeart may be Phatty but doesn't mean it's pronounced the way you think it is. My username is Phatom, it's not Phantom. It has no n, but as if you were pronouncing the word Phantom, you pronounce it as Fan-tom. So my user name is Phatom, you pronounce it as Phay-tom. So therefore the word Phatty is pronounced as Phay-tee.

Image by cakeindafridge on dA.
My dA - http://zinci.deviantart.com/

Sir Equius

Re: My username/nickname,
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 08:33:44 pm »
D--> Trolls will be trolls. Don't let what that random person said get to you. They were just looking to start trouble it seems.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 07:43:05 pm »
My username in-game in RustBucket, which is a rusty old car.  But homestruck fans wont leave me alone because in it a RustBucket is something, well, it is something really gross and messed up.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 02:07:35 am »
I actually like that user name, the only nick name some one has given Me was WarCat :)

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Sir Equius

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 09:39:38 pm »
My username in-game in RustBucket, which is a rusty old car.  But homestruck fans wont leave me alone because in it a RustBucket is something, well, it is something really gross and messed up.

D--> RustBucket you say?

D--> I wouldn't mind the crazy Homestuck fans if I were you. Some just get a little too carried away with crazy stuff like that. I knew what a rustbucket (rusty old car) was WAY before Homestuck ever existed.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 01:11:54 am »

D--> RustBucket you say?

D--> I wouldn't mind the crazy Homestuck fans if I were you. Some just get a little too carried away with crazy stuff like that. I knew what a rustbucket (rusty old car) was WAY before Homestuck ever existed.
I do just ignore them but it can get annoying. 
One person wanted to report me until I told him to search RustBucket and all you'll find is a bunch of old cars.  He did then he blocked me.  lol
While another person told me to go hide in the corner of shame.  It was funny because a tiny kit was holding the leader in a corner.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 08:30:52 am »
Multiple nicknames seems to be a thing with most of the people I know XD

Mine are

Black
Blackie
Jinx
Lu
Lu~
Lya

etc. I could go on for a while! Does anyone else have about 1000000 different names on this game? c:

Sir Equius

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 09:00:26 pm »
I do just ignore them but it can get annoying. 
One person wanted to report me until I told him to search RustBucket and all you'll find is a bunch of old cars.  He did then he blocked me.  lol
While another person told me to go hide in the corner of shame.  It was funny because a tiny kit was holding the leader in a corner.

D--> Seriously? o.O I've heard some lame excuses of why people wanted to report someone, but that one takes the cake. He also probably blocked you just so he wouldn't have to hear you say "I told you so".

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2013, 10:40:03 pm »
Multiple nicknames seems to be a thing with most of the people I know XD

Mine are

Black
Blackie
Jinx
Lu
Lu~
Lya

etc. I could go on for a while! Does anyone else have about 1000000 different names on this game? c:

Yuppers!  Mine are Silver, Silvy, Silv, Sil, Sliver(was only called that once), Tide, Tidey, and then Tidey Whities(like the underwear.)
As for this topic, that guy was clearly trolling you but even I pronounced that wrong and read your name wrong all together until you mentioned it. He was just being rude for bringing it up.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 10:42:36 pm by Silvertide »

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2013, 10:22:05 am »
Indeedy, and you get those nicknames as well where it's like:

Er... wut? ;-;