Author Topic: Strange login issue  (Read 1397 times)

Offline DarknessInferno15

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Strange login issue
« on: October 11, 2013, 12:27:08 pm »
Hi, im kinda new here, so forgive me if i make any mistakes, and if this thread if breaking any rules or anything then feel free to tell me off for it XD

So, here is my problem, i registered to this site yesterday night (BST) and made my profile and such, then i went to play the game, entered my login and password correctly, but for some reason it still says it is incorrect, i then went to the website, logged out and logged in to see if i had made some sort of mistake, but no, it logged me in just fine, so the problem is exclusively to game login.

I started to search this forum for help to this problem, but nothing i have tried has worked, i made sure i had the latest version, my internet is somewhat decent, im pretty sure that nothing is blocking the game, and as i said earlier, i was definitely entering the correct login and password.

Do i have to wait a certain amount of time after registering to play? because i have read nothing on the forum that said i would have to.

So thats the gist of it really, id be really grateful if someone could advise me on how to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance :)
"Fortis cadere, cedere non potest."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Strange login issue
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 12:36:00 pm »
Nope, it is alright to ask for help. :)
Be sure to see if you have verifed your account in your gmail account. And then restart FH.
Go log in, see if it works, if not come back, and i'll try to help you. :)

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 12:38:17 pm »
If your password or username is over 16 characters, you cannot log-in with that account anymore.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 09:03:22 pm »
"Anymore"? i made this account yesterday though :/

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 09:09:52 pm »
I have tried again and it still does not work, i have definitely verified my account by email, i am clueless as to why this is still not working honestly.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 10:19:11 pm »
You may want to take a look at this thread: www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6120.0

As Tariri has already said, if your username and password is over 16 characters you will not be able to log in.

You will have to make a new account when the Registration opens, I don't think there is any other way to fix it.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 10:28:42 pm »
*sigh* if thats the only way i guess i have no choice, it took me 2 months to finally be able to register here, but it looks like ill have to try all over again.

Anyway thanks to everyone who replied to this thread and tried to help, i really appreciate it :)

Offline Infernal17

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 01:30:59 pm »
This is my new account, i just wanted to post here again to confirm that making a new account with a shorter username has worked and i can now log in to the game.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me fix this issue :)