Author Topic: Meet Sparkle  (Read 2184 times)

Offline tippy365

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Meet Sparkle
« on: September 20, 2013, 07:35:19 pm »
Hello everyone!

Basics
I'm Sparkle. ;u;
I am not new here, but I'm new to the forums! So I thought I'd introduce myself to all you lovely people. c":
I am a teenager girl who loves purple and sparkles. -u- I like ballet, babysitting, science, and well, children in general. C: I LOVE nature and everything about it. Its magical and fascinating that it inspires me!
I also adore CATS. Yes, cats. Felines in general as well. Not meaning that I hate canines of course! xD

Appearance
I have an asymmetrical bob haircut that is a natural dark brown. White skin, but not pale, and hazel eyes. Not to mention I have glasses. I don't wear fancy clothes or jewelry, not even short shorts. I'm not that kind of person who's comfortable or interested in those things. So I wear regular outfits. -u-

Personality
I AM SILLY! Lively, funny, and friendly. I love everyone (almost ; D) and adore making friends! : D I am not rude or stubborn like some people, and would never hurt anyones feelings. But that doesn't mean I'm always like this. I am also shy and quiet around public and won't talk to anyone unless necessary. I break eye contact and avoid any socialization. -n- Its sad, but I'm happy that way.

Other Games
I play many other games, but not all are on the internet exactly.

SanctumOfEventide
FeralHeart
Transformice
WolfQuest
Furry-Paws
and other games.

Ending!
I hope all of you enjoyed this small introduction of me! Hope to see you all in-game soon. : D
-Sparkle

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: Meet Sparkle
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 07:50:37 pm »
Oh wow, welcome to za forumz. I am Rita, a funny and kind person. I have been on hear for a while now and have been working on my art latley.  My home country

is Lebanon, Beirut (The Capital of lebanon is Beirut). My family is kind of rich and we have our own village, it's a huge one.

Generally, I was concentrating for my future and drawings. My mother told me that my health is most likley healthy, my

body is lazy that's why I have to exercise naturally. My grandparents are still alive but I'm worrying about my

grandfather, he is 98 now with a heart disease and he lost all his memories. He can't remember me, my mom, dad or

anyone. My grandmother is still healthy but taking a lot of medicine because of her bones getting weaker every month. I

have only 4 friends in real life. There names are Ayesha, Razan, Aisha and Salma, they are the best for me. I am not a

popular person in school but everybody always asks me for help. Every year I get to be the best person at my class and

get the most awards. The first time when I went to know feralheart I thought the game was awesome stuff and when I

got to know it I got less active at the game and now I'm addicted to the website. I actually remember the first video that

I watched before I joined feralheart. I'll post the video at the end, for now I just want to talk about my life here more. I

have more than 500 games on this game, I just wanna know how. Since I have good looks everybody loves me and I get

about 12 friend requests a day. This is the best game I have ever played in my life, I swear. I got a better attitude from

this game. I just sticked with the best people like 21-25 year olds, they are sho cute. Cheesy My favorite snack is double

chocolate chip cookie and my second one is eating feareh. Lol, his already with black markings and dark orange pelt.

Nomnom. Cheesy I just wish I could make everyone to my birthday on this game and all of fun events , I wanna make this

place a funner place. We need updates for living. My favorite music is from the feralheart radio , teenage songs. Woo,

best for me :3. Hugrf is my best pillow ever, really. My best persons ever is Immature toast, Theirry and LordSuragaha. Lordy is

my small doggie or wolfy, if he replies here I will squesh his spirit out. Just kidding I'll hug him tightly xD. I might be lazy

to do things sometimes but I am someone who is appreciated because I'm funny, a party planner and kind fluff. If I do

anything wrong on here, I give you a thousand apologize and anything. For living, my character is a torus. Some people

might be a scorpio, Lio etc. If you don't what you are go ask your parents because is so cool to know what you are.  I am

highly aggresive like the torus xD, if you do anything bad my body goes all red. I can't resist painful words from bad

attitude. Sorry if this is to long and I made your eyes go all tired so now here is the first video that I ever saw from

feralheart Cheesy :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dfvZvNmQ7OA

Sorry, my bio is long xD

Offline tippy365

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 09:00:18 pm »
Haha! Love your bio. c: I agree, I'm not such a popular person at school either. lol

DAT VIDEO WOW LOL
-Sparkle

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 11:11:56 pm »
Welcome to FH floof, and under "basics" you reminded me of a close friend irl. ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline tippy365

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 01:08:32 am »
Eeee thank you! <33
-Sparkle

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 10:43:03 am »
//Edited: Old post
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 05:57:44 am by Oslo »
i'm here once a blue moon

Offline goldfeathers

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 12:22:11 pm »
hey there floof welcome to FH ^^ I hope you enjoy this community ^^
An important part of solving a problem is admitting you have one.
?
"If he's hurting you, why are you still thinking about him?"
"Because I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."
??

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 02:01:34 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart, Sparkles. :3 I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 09:24:56 pm »
Welcome to the forums then! Glad to see someone new here. Hope you enjoy them! C:

|| Preset ||

Offline tippy365

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2013, 09:38:12 pm »
Wow, thanks guys for the warm welcome! C: I certainly have enjoyed it here.~
-Sparkle