Author Topic: feralheart wont let me into ANY of my accounts o.o  (Read 2867 times)

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
feralheart wont let me into ANY of my accounts o.o
« on: October 19, 2013, 07:48:21 pm »
i was just wondering if anyone could help
i've slowly typed 5+ times the CORRECT password and username to ALL of my accounts (4 accounts)
and i keep getting it saying its the wrong user/password
some of them i cant re-send a password change they were made as registration closed so if i try to log into the site on them they will lock me out of them in the game
the emails are also messing around so it wont let me recover some of them
it was literally fine like 5 minutes ago and now refuses to let me in
HOWEVER the account im currently using i tried to log into the game as it wouldnt let me, but it let me into the site with the password
any help? :I
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: feralheart wont let me into ANY of my accounts o.o
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 08:09:20 pm »
Okay, so  your having problams with your account right?
Well, try these steps~
Step 1:Check if you approved your account.
Step 2:Your password/username, must be smaller then 16 characters.
Step 3:Try to re-instal your account.

Hope i helped. ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 08:16:09 pm »
Okay, so  your having problams with your account right?
Well, try these steps~
Step 1:Check if you approved your account.
Step 2:Your password/username, must be smaller then 16 characters.
Step 3:Try to re-instal your account.

Hope i helped. ^.^
Password is literally dot on 16 characters long and i know its the correct one usernames are long enough too because its literally always worked for me for like...1+ years since i've played
accounts have been activated as far as i know only a few didnt get an activation key but i cant solve that as Hotmail locked me out of the accounts there signed up with -.-
two browsers wont let me re-instal FH my 3rd browser option just wont work what so ever soo :L im pretty stuck it lets me in the site on the activated ones with the correct password but is just having none of it in-game no matter how many times i try (tried about 10+ times slowly typing it)
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 08:23:59 pm »
For the logging into the in-game make sure you:

Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

Also, make sure your username is not more than 16 characters long.

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 08:29:13 pm »
For the logging into the in-game make sure you:

Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

Also, make sure your username is not more than 16 characters long.
its let me into one account with my lowest password
but not my 16 characters long accounts
im just wondering is there anyway for a mod to be able to change a account password?
i have a sudden feeling the account has actually been hacked because it was literally ALLOWING me in momants ago i cant re-set the password to some of them myself because of the emails on hotmail apparently say the signed up email does not "exist"
password is still typed correct so is the username :L

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 08:33:22 pm »
im just wondering is there anyway for a mod to be able to change a account password?
i have a sudden feeling the account has actually been hacked because it was literally ALLOWING me in momants ago i cant re-set the password to some of them myself because of the emails on hotmail apparently say the signed up email does not "exist"

I don't think you were hacked at all. And I think Mods can change your account. You tried changing your account password, yes?

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 08:43:39 pm »

I don't think you were hacked at all. And I think Mods can change your account. You tried changing your account password, yes?
no i cant get into the accounts because
1. some didnt get an activation code so they will lock me out if i try and get into them (VIA the FH website, but they let me in IN-GAME)
2. some of the emails there signed up with i try to get into them and they say they do not "exist"
so i was wondering if staff could change the passwords
ANOTHER ISSUE though is my friends have also just tried to log into there accounts on the computer who are here with me, it also wont let them in even though everything is typed correct and we just re-installed FH o_o
theres about 7 of us here at the house and all of us have tried our accounts, so far im the only one able to get into "ONE" of my accounts the others cant get into theres nor can i get into my main one or backup ones

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 08:46:30 pm »
Okay this is a really strange problem...I can't figure out what is the problem, but I would suggest to PM a Mod and ask him/her?

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 09:01:32 pm »
Okay this is a really strange problem...I can't figure out what is the problem, but I would suggest to PM a Mod and ask him/her?
i've PMed one of the mods though i think its really strange because i was logged in fine pretty much all day today with friends, then as soon as we last logged out about 10 minutes ago it suddenly decided to throw us all out the accounts o___o
im just hoping its a glitch otherwise im guessing 7+ of my friends have all lost there accounts