Author Topic: My Feral Heart isnt working anymore? I dont know the reason..  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Akuraou_Akuma

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My Feral Heart isnt working anymore? I dont know the reason..
« on: October 30, 2013, 09:44:28 am »
Hello together. My Feral Heart suddenly isnt working anymore since my laptop went crazy, but I fixed everything again. But now the game isnt working anymore. The normal start comes, the black window comes up and all then the window where the log in normally comes. But there only comes a white screen, saying that feral heart isnt working anymore and windows 7 searches for a solution. I deinstalled and installed it again. I also restarted my laptop after that. Still the same problem. It makes me really sad because I have many friends there I wouldnt be able to meet anymore. So please if anyone has any ideas, tell me. Thank you. (I apologize for my partially bad english)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 10:11:23 am by Akuma »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: My Feral Heart isnt working anymore? I dont know the reason..
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 11:09:11 am »
What exactly happened when it went all 'Crazy'? Try opening up the game as an administrator. You said that the game opened up to the login screen so also try going to 'Options\Video\Rendering Subsystem' then select Direct3D9 and relaunch the game and see if it works fluently again.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Akuraou_Akuma

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 11:22:00 am »
Well I downloaded something in the internet and accidentally downloaded also other stuff that I quickly deleted after that. The writing on my screen was suddenly very big. And I think that I uninstalled something that is needed for FH. And sorry I didnt explain correct there. Not the log in screen, the screen where the Kovuworks appears. There the screen went white and said it isnt working anymore. And I also checked the ogre cfg file. And I tried opening it as adminstrator.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 11:47:41 am by Akuma »

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 11:47:24 am »
Hmm, try opening your feral-heart folder, go to media, then particles. Make sure you don't have any particles that end with _0, _2, or _1, such as Water_1. Sometimes the game derps and the particles go poop.

|| Preset ||

Offline Akuraou_Akuma

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 11:48:45 am »
Everything is fine with the particles.

Offline Logical

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Floofy Logi says hi.:3
    • View Profile
    • My dA~Logical Loves da watcher floofs~
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 03:30:52 pm »
Make sure as Crisis said there are no "_1 _2 _3" at the end of anything in your feralheart. If so delete et. Usually that is what crashes ye. If not,I suggest yew just delete FH folder and reinstall.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 04:05:44 pm »
Oh yeaaa, I think I know the CRAZY problem. Indeed it is very annoying. After you have done de-installing FH, you should make sure recycle bin is fully empty and no FH files dumped around your destop or what ever. If you re-install it again when you done that, it should work. It doesn't work for you because the files are corrupted, meaning that the files has an error.

Offline Akuraou_Akuma

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 08:31:57 am »
I deleted every file that has something to do with FH and installed it again. Still nothing but I think the laptop is the problem. Because I also cant play another game that needs the same grafic quality like FH. Ill check my grafic card. I bet there went something wrong. But thank you all for the help.

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 11:34:40 am »
I deleted every file that has something to do with FH and installed it again. Still nothing but I think the laptop is the problem. Because I also cant play another game that needs the same grafic quality like FH. Ill check my grafic card. I bet there went something wrong. But thank you all for the help.

It's no problem, good luck!

|| Preset ||