Author Topic: } Oaklyn in the sky with diamonds { WIP  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Proquail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
} Oaklyn in the sky with diamonds { WIP
« on: October 29, 2013, 04:00:22 am »

Female || Four Summers || 50% Clouded Leopard x 50% Ocelot

Basic Deets ;

Oaklyn is extremely religious, and with every fiber of her soul does she trust in the belief that god exists.
She sees no point in labeling herself as bisexual, she believes love lies in the one that matters the most.
Politics? Yeah, let's debate (;
Stubborn? No doubt about it.
Nationality? - Ukrainian

How you see me ;

Oaklyn is a canvas of light brown, each spot and speckle crafted with delicacy and perfection. her coat is smooth in texture and she's soft to the touch. her markings consist of both the ocelot and leopard in a tad darker shade than the rest of her pelt, with a sandy under pelt to fit right in. green eyes topped off with flawless black mane to cover one of them. She is rather small in size, not quite as large as her clouded leopard size, but not as small as the ocelot either. She carries around a rounded tail and big ears to compliment her facial features. She is rather skinny and petite, being the runt of her litter, she never did get much nourishment.

Likes & Dislikes ;

Likes | trucks, hondas, parties, kangaroos, horses, popsicles, music, Johnny Depp, Puppies, Kittens, Babies, Most people, Honesty, loyalty, everlasting friendships, family, blankets, camo, camping, lakes, oceans, mountains, starts, rain, inside jokes, swag, roses, chocolate, love [always adding more.]

Dislikes | Miley cyrus, Fords, Crocodiles, coconut, lime, abc gum, busses, loud people, boring people, veggies, mullets, high heels [always adding more.]

How'd I get here?.. ;

I created Oaklyn as a reflection of myself basically. Some things changed [ like sexuality, nationality etc.]

She is based upon my personality and I freaking love her to pieces already. I guess I am just so self-absorbed, as is she. She is stubborn and lacks the ability to really understand whats going on half the time. She likes to get crazy and have fun. She comes from a long line of worthless know it alls and is proud to fit right in with it. She sees life as an opportunity to have fun and make something out of it. Boring isn't allowed in her world of craziness. She is very friendly, but step on her toes and watch the claws come out. She snaps and she whines, gets what she wants almost all of the time. Not many can handle her personality, her sarcasm and her odd ways, but those who stick around are sure to see the amazing things she has to offer.

Oaklyn suffers with PTSD and anxiety, many childhood experiences led her up to the crazy freak skin that she stands in today. Some days she is off, and rarely speaks a word, others she is off the walls and wont shut up. It takes a good, extremely patient heart to handle her half of the time. She has a stubborn head and it usually leads her into bad situations, but she has always remained loyal and trustworthy to all who enter her life.

You want to see me?.. ;

Email me at [email protected] or message me via feral-heart to get a chance to meet [ and maybe role-play] with Oaklyn!
I am usually almost always availible during late evenings and I am glad to hang with any species or breeds.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 04:16:56 am by Chelsea »

' L O V E.