Author Topic: Item Packs Not Working! Please help!  (Read 1286 times)

Offline CookieSwiftFTW

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Item Packs Not Working! Please help!
« on: October 30, 2013, 05:02:57 am »
Okey, So I have downloaded the item pack and opened it in WinRAR. I then extracted/copied the files into Feralheart/media/items, then also into feralheart/media/mypresets/items and also in feralheart/media/presets/items. I have done this about 4 times, and I also tryed just putting it into the Items folder but it's just not working! Please can someone help.  :-\

AlphaEclipse

Re: Item Packs Not Working! Please help!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 05:10:51 am »
In the item pack, there should be one file and one folder. Go into the folder and export it to C: >>> Feralheart >> media > items.
Put the other file, which is a cfg file format, just into C: > Feralheart, and click REPLACE. If you don't, it won't work.

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 06:39:21 am »
Okay so you did the first part right, putting them into the 'items' folder.

There might be an 'items.cgf' in the item's folder you downloaded.

If there is put it in the MAIN FERALHEART folder and click 'yes' if it says 'replace all' then restart your game.

Hope this helps!

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline CookieSwiftFTW

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 07:37:16 pm »
Thanks. I did that and now the items are coming up in the charrie creator but they aren't going on my charrie or they woint show up on other peoples. I'm trying to get the Pawsome V.4 pack to work if that helps

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 07:55:48 pm »
Thanks. I did that and now the items are coming up in the charrie creator but they aren't going on my charrie or they woint show up on other peoples. I'm trying to get the Pawsome V.4 pack to work if that helps
Hmm. Are you sure you clicked replace when you exported/copied them? Also, when someone has a different iten pack then you, the items will show up differently because of how they're named, if that helps~
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 07:59:15 pm by AlphaEclipse »