Author Topic: IT WONT STOP CRASHING!!!  (Read 1014 times)

Offline XxInuOkamixX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
IT WONT STOP CRASHING!!!
« on: November 01, 2013, 10:18:03 pm »
my game wont stop crashing when i select a charater and try to play it crashes! ive already tried deleting it but it wont work  >:(

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
Re: IT WONT STOP CRASHING!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 11:16:40 pm »
It's either your computer or the rendering system I believe.

If your Rendering system is OpenGL, change it to DirectGL and vice-versa.

To change it:

If a white square comes up before your game starts, at the top will be your Rendering system. You can change it to another by clicking the arrow on the right. If this doesn't happen, open your full game and on the Login Screen go into Options.

Go into 'Video' and it will say 'Rendering Subsystem' your present one is highlighted. Click the one that's not highlighted// the opposite one to what you have and restart your game.

Hope this helps! :oo

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline Mistyslove

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *.:Lost among the Stars:.*
    • http://lunarlilac.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Re: IT WONT STOP CRASHING!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 11:19:33 pm »
Did you check your particles folder? It could be that there are double particles ending with _0, _1, _2, etc. If that's not the case maybe there could be to many people in the map you are trying to get into? Did you try sending the character home through the User Panel? You could also try contacting one of the staff members. If none of these work then your computer might not be able to handle Feral-heart. Maybe someone else can suggest some other things. Hope I helped! :)