Author Topic: Things that frighten you  (Read 1327 times)

Offline TheFeral10

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • You have to be smart. The easy days are over.
    • View Profile
Things that frighten you
« on: November 04, 2013, 11:39:56 pm »
Greetings everyone! I was just chilling around FH Forums when I decided to ask you about what frightens you or what used to. You know, people are so awkward and there are so many different phobias... Why don't you share your fears with us? Here are mine:

1. Dolls.
Right, dolls. I just... blah. Hate them. :I Creepy little creatures standing motionlessly and piercing you with their big eyes... o.e When I stare at a doll, /usually when I'm trying to overcome my fear/, I feel as it is going to grin at me and start talking...
A great example for a traditional creepy doll...
My parents have a doll from Paris. Young girl with ringlets, medieval white dress, carrying an umbrella and a veil. It has blue protruding eyes, the doll itself is standing on a shelf, leaning on a curve stand. Bad thing for me, the doll is in the same room in which my computer is. It creeps me out when I'm alone in the room, playing Feral Heart, and the paris doll is staring at my back from the high shelf... I'm always turning on loud music in my effort to ignore the doll. Lol, I'm such a coward xD But dolls just scare me o.e

2. Darkness.
Yeah xD Despite the fact I am 13, darkness is yet scaring me, especially when I'm alone. I'll give you an example.
I'm taking my dog out for a last walk lately in the evening. I'm staying just in front of my home. I live in a residential block.  It is surrounded by tall trees and there's also an abandoned car Zhiguli in it's yard. I take my dog out for a walk, whistling a random melody to myself. I'm glancing over at the old car and the trees, I can't see anything and I feel like someone is going to pop up. Plus that, addicts live in my block, which frightens me even more. Many cats live in the yard also. You know how quickly and mutely the cats move. The lowest noise or the slightest movement is making me tremble. xD

3. Loneliness.
Loneliness is my biggest fear. I just can't stay alone in a room. When I'm forced to be, I always walk around, do loud noises, sing to myself and look around awkwardly. I feel like someone is there, in the room, together with me, and is going to startle me or something. Or I feel a slight wind blowing through my hair or neck, as like a ghost is there, and that's one of the reasons of why I do believe in ghosts.
My biggest fear is to live alone at old age, somewhere isolated from the world, in a small dilapidated house. To live a boring life, completely alone, and to die all alone.
This thought have sometimes made me cry. ;c But I know this would never happen. ^_^

Those are my fears. I'm such a coward, am I not? xD However, I am sure many of you have common fears with mine, but if you are afraid of something different, why don't you tell us? :)

P.S. Please, excuse my english. <:]
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 11:43:16 pm by Feralina »

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Things that frighten you
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 01:23:50 am »
Well, I'd have to say I'm afraid of being in cemeteries. I don't think the dead'll come back to life or anything, just walkin on the graves themselves. I always feel like I'm stepping on the dead person buried beneath it. It's a creepy feeling. X(

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
Re: Things that frighten you
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 03:39:08 pm »
I'm a little Xenophobic (fear of strangers) when I'm out in public. I get kinda nervous when I'm around a crowd of people and I hate it when a crowd or group of people run up and surround me for no reason. I always think that there is someone or something out to get me. That's why I'm used to being alone or have one or two people in my group with me.

"Deep in contemplation."