Author Topic: New player looking around and need navigating advice badly lol where's the map?  (Read 2424 times)

Offline Valynn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Well I have wandered around the game a little now and have the mini map...but it does not always show where I am...I ended up in a place where they keep recruiting for groups I said I'm a noob and did not get an invite though they did at least try to communicate and seemed ok...Um but I have no idea where I am at all...The mini map says nothing..nothing at the top either so how can I tell and is there a map for this game to see where I am or should I just keep my home in lonely cave to avoid potential drama or problems til I understand where I am?
Also I understand there are public and private lands but I don't understand how to tell the difference...I went into atlantis and was told it's private sorry about that....Finally my last question on land is...how does a group get private land?...Also some people are roaring I guess that's the lion's form of howling? Sorry I am sooo noobish haha if anyone wants to friend me and show me around it would be appreciated...I kinda want to find my way to the infamous public lands even it would be kinda fun I'm not scared ;p. Thanks if anyone can help me with this and so sorry if this has been asked a lot before it didn't seem to be lately. Going to wander around more now I guess....

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Welcome to Feralheart

Well, there is such people called Map makers ^^ They can make maps in the map-makers and it becomes of private use to people who download!

Also, if you click on your mini map and drag out, it'll expand more so you have a wider view of where you're going ^^ I could show you around later if you wish, just add me! I'm KitkatRevolution in-game ^^ Have fun~

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

AlphaEclipse

You must have been in Fluorite Plains! x'D If it was a rock over a small river leading into the sea, then you were at a place in FP that the Feralheartians call South Bridge. Most RPs recruit there.

This may help chu when walking 'round~ http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24778.0

I'm not sure who told you Atlantis was private... That's a public map that comes with the game. x'D Yush, roaring is the lion's/cat's version of howling. If chu look around in the mods and creations section, you could find howl and roar mods if chu want 'em changed. Ha, have fun floof~

Offline Valynn

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Ok so if I am travelling I cannot end up in private land unless I download? Hope I understand that correctly good to know. I think I was yes but I went quite far in. Ok South Bridge must be it that's cool I'll look at the map thanks so much. I hope this post goes through. The other didn't must be no script's fault maybe..I keep getting adfly here too is that normal? o.O;;

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
On the minimap, you may have noticed a lighter grey in some areas and darker grey in some areas. This shows elevation; white being the highest (ex. mountains, hills) and black being the lowest (ex. oceans, pits). The arrow is you; the direction the pointy thing is pointing in the minimap is the direction your character is facing. ^^ In the future, you'll notice that the colored dots on the minimap are your friends. ^^

Public maps are the maps that are automatically installed when you download the game, and private maps are the ones you have to download manually. And someone told you Atlantis was a private map? No, it's public. That person was probably a "territory claimer", and the next time that happens, give them the classic "this is a public map so I can sit here if I want to" speech.

If you're still confused about getting around and stuff, I'd be happy to show you around the game. My in-game username is Kikiorylandia (just like my forum nickname ^^), hope to see you soon!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Valynn

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
I'm sorry the adfly thing is a little offtopic but idk if it's from here so just checking maybe it's from this other site it's weird it's connected to my yahoo mail on my computer though. Thanks for all the ingame help though and again sorry i know it's offtopic but it bugged me.

Offline Valynn

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Ok now it makes sense thank you hopefully i will get over the falling down into pits of water soon haha.
Ok I won't double post again im used to having to post sorry about that. Well gtg irl now darn. Thanks for the link though I will look at it and for telling me adfly is normal on here. =)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 11:37:43 pm by Wanderer »

AlphaEclipse

I'm sorry the adfly thing is a little offtopic but idk if it's from here so just checking maybe it's from this other site it's weird it's connected to my yahoo mail on my computer though. Thanks for all the ingame help though and again sorry i know it's offtopic but it bugged me.
x'D Adfly? Just look at the top right hand corner and there should be a button that says: SKIP ADD. Click it and it will go to the normal page. If you clicked on the link I put it would have come up.

Ok now it makes sense thank you hopefully i will get over the falling down into pits of water soon haha.
Try not to double post~ There is a modify button above chur post before~ ^^