Author Topic: Feline Fluffy Tail  (Read 6744 times)

Offline Miyako Sohma

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feline Fluffy Tail
« on: January 10, 2013, 01:11:27 am »
Okay, so I would like a Feline tail MOD/Mesh, I have no idea which it is... Anyways, I would like one because being a warrior cat fan who loves cats with thick fluffy looking tails, I would like to be able to use it in role plays and let other players with me use them as well. It would be really cool and awesome if this was done ^^

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Feline Fluffy Tail
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 01:25:56 am »
This problem has been brought up many times before, coding for these objects take quite awhile and would have to overwrite a pre-existing tail, which it would appear on other people's screen as the tail before modded.
Sadly, this is why we do not have many of these mods.

Offline Miyako Sohma

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 02:05:56 am »
Well I wouldn't mind getting rid of the Lynx Tail sense it pretty much is already doubled.

Offline kokothedog

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 05:15:17 am »
Hey! If you're still looking, I know a great mod that gives felines fluffy tails. It's called the "Canine Tail for Felines" mod. I found it earlier today, and it's wonderful! It's really good for fluffy cats, and if you're interested, here's the link: http://xruby1234x.deviantart.com/art/Mod-Canine-Tail-for-Felines-FeralHeart-409588001 It replaces Tailless, since it's the exact same as Lynx. It's also super easy to install, too! Just put the one file into the FH folder>Media>Models, close the game [If you have it open], reopen, and have fun with your new tail! c;
Boop!

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 05:19:30 am »
It would also be cool to add markings for the body, tail, head to make a char look like a realistic cat! That would be awesome

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 05:22:31 am »
Sacred made a MOD, she makes lots.

One lion tail for wolves and one wolf tail for lions, unfortunately I cannot find the links right now but when she's online you could as her or search it up.

? Signature by Pokrovka ?