Author Topic: Pri's Bio  (Read 2236 times)

Offline SpringLeaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Mysterious Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Bramble and Blossom
Pri's Bio
« on: June 30, 2013, 04:30:19 pm »
Hello thar. I'm Prism. I might change my name to something kitten.... Hmm. Alright, well, here's some stuff about me.

My name is classified, so don't ask. I'm fifteen years old and I live in Texas. My location in Texas is classified. I love kittens, they're like my favorite animal. I'm very scared of thunderstorms, and I have been in a lot... two tornadoes, too. I AM A CHRISTIAN. Okay. So yeah, now I'll make it more organized~

Name: Nu.
Looks: A pale girl with dark brown hair and green eyes, with freckles.
Personality: I'm very hyper, random, and just funny. People say I'm weird. I take that as a compliment. When meeting grownups, I'm kinda shy. Around friends, I'm annoying and quirky.

IN GAME
_______

You'll see me walking around on Prism, Withered, and Glitter. I love chatting, so don't be afraid to approach me. My teeth hurt, so I don't bite. Hardyharhar. I hang in FP, Ficho when it's not busy, and BI. I love RPing as dragons, so you'll see me in SR or AI occasionally. I try to avoid CoW, I always crash unless I run into the portal to a map within 20 seconds. SP doesn't appeal to me... Atlantis is too lonely, and Last Cave is downright creepy. I hate it when I see a demon in there with a raven mask on. :I Anyways, I'm sometimes in Temple of Dreams watching the sunrise/sunset. Other than that, there's a map that I love. It's called the Forest of Lights. It's on deviantart if you ever want to visit me. It gets lonely, so come find me if I'm there. I like making maps and presets, sometimes emotes. So yeah. I RP a lot with my friends. My BFF is Mystic creature, I RP with her a lot. Anyways, I like rping, so if you want to RP with me, feel free to ask. Okay, that's me out for now. See ya!

[size=70]I am not always online.
Please message me, I would love to make friends.[/size]

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Pri's Bio
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 04:35:03 pm »
Well then hello Nu, I'm glad to meet ye'. Interesting bio you've laid out. Tis' good to see another roleplayer. I hope to catch ye' in-game sometime.~
gone

Offline SpringLeaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Mysterious Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Bramble and Blossom
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 04:46:13 pm »
My name isn't Nu, lol. It's secret name, I can't give it out. But nice to meet chu too.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 06:37:23 pm »
You're so alike me it scares me. I mean the green eyes, the Christian part, and brown is a color near my hair... That is a nice bio 'dar. Now, let me count how many Christians I've met... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... I think there's more than that, even if I included myself. Huh.
And I'm pretty sure your name might be pretty. Also, I have the map Forest of Lights downloaded. c: It's sure a nice map..

Offline SpringLeaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Mysterious Seeker
    • View Profile
    • Bramble and Blossom
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 01:26:29 pm »
YOU HAVE IT. a;ldkjhg;lkerjpewogjklhgkjfhgkg'aeroiyuireghkjfhg/lkjglkhfg. We must meet there and RP sometime.

Offline Ciaio

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Ephesians 2:1-10 ~ What Amazing Grace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 06:58:02 pm »
Hey, Pri (now iKitten) and Hugrf!

Good to meet some fellow Christians on FH!  I just re-downloaded the Forest of Lights map, so I might be on there sometime.  Still, I think that one of my favorites is "Melandru Mountains".  Anyway, I hope to run into you both sometime, since I've never actually run into any other Christ-followers in-game!  I've got a couple accounts, so you might see me as 'Ciaio,' 'Voreven' or '-Hood-'.

Thanks,
Ciaio
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus."
--Romans 8:1