Author Topic: What is wrong with people in the chat?!  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Bananas.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
What is wrong with people in the chat?!
« on: November 20, 2013, 04:33:23 am »
People on the chat are stupid. I'm not sure if someone had the same name as my character or something else, but this person was just saying the most foul things as my character. I don't know what's up but I thought you weren't allowed to swear or say or even do anything inappropriate on this game. Honestly I think the chat needs to be censored. I know I don't have to take place in the chat, but when I'm trying to talk to someone I don't want to see that kind of things in the chat, I'm sure plenty of kids play this game and they don't need to see it to.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: What is wrong with people in the chat?!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 04:37:41 am »
Okay, calm down now, bro.

Are you new to this game and community? It's against the rules for people to swear in the chats. It's very frowned upon, in fact. What you should have done is taken screenshots of this person who was swearing. You should have gotten a screenshot of them, their username, and the things they said in the chat and sent those screenshots to a moderator for them to handle. Do you perhaps have any screenshots of the incident? If you do you can send them in a report to a moderator for them to deal with this foul-mouth you speak of.
Inactive

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 04:58:47 am »
Lady is right. Cursing and swearing is against the game rules, and it should immediately be reported to a mod. If you don't know how to report, look at Lady's post above or visit this link.
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 06:14:08 am »
Honestly if you are seeing someone use excessive amount of cursing you need to report it to a staff member. Really saying a person is stupid is something that is frowned upon here but if you did end up taking screenshots of the person cursing then I recommend you sending the screenies to a staff member here so they can take care of the problem for you
FH Staff:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
if you don't know how to report then read this
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21825.0
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Bananas.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 07:33:42 am »
Thank you to everyone who is agreeing with me (I thought it was against the rules yet I see people do it all the time) The problem is I'm not too sure how to report. Kind of a newbie. Would someone mind telling me how?

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 08:37:35 am »
I posted a link to How to report on my previous post. It shows and tells you how to set up a report and how you should submit one
Here ill post it again for you:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21825.0
Upload your picture on photobucket or tinypic.com and send the link to it to FH staff through a PM
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 08:41:18 am »
Just as Feareh says it's against the rules to curse or harass other players, to leave a report click on the links she provided you with and you'll get a detailed tutorial how to leave a report to any of us on the staff.

Honestly if you are seeing someone use excessive amount of cursing you need to report it to a staff member. Really saying a person is stupid is something that is frowned upon here but if you did end up taking screenshots of the person cursing then I recommend you sending the screenies to a staff member here so they can take care of the problem for you
FH Staff:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
if you don't know how to report then read this

Offline Bananas.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 09:42:41 am »
I posted a link to How to report on my previous post. It shows and tells you how to set up a report and how you should submit one
Here ill post it again for you:
Upload your picture on photobucket or tinypic.com and send the link to it to FH staff through a PM

Oh, I'm sorry ^^; guess I didn't see that. Thank You so much.