Author Topic: Stupid...Stupiddd  (Read 1670 times)

Offline LWRecruiter

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Stupid...Stupiddd
« on: November 10, 2013, 06:43:57 pm »
This is BRILLANT
I need to change my login username....I can't log in with it...-it has too many letters and says it's incorrect in the game >:(- Uhm... CAN i even change it (it's also a bit..uhm..nvm)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid...Stupiddd
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 07:07:06 pm »
You cannot change your in-game username, sadly. I'm afraid you would need to make a new account with less than 16 characters for you to be able to log in.

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 07:12:36 pm »
I though Lord Suragaha got her username changed a couple of times as a joke. I think by Razmirz
dead account

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 03:51:03 pm »
I though Lord Suragaha got her username changed a couple of times as a joke. I think by Razmirz
Yes Raz did that to Lord, but he soon changed it back at a certain time. Really you cant ask him to change your username cause then if he does it for you then he has to do it for literally everyone on fairness. Once you pick your username you should be happy with it, if not then delete your old account once you activate your new "better name" account.
I suggest you stick with your account and see if you get to like your username with time. OR make another account when registration opens and delete your old one.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 04:01:49 pm »
Probably other reasons why you cannot access and/or login to your account:

Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

Hope this helped. If anyone has any more tips to add, tell me and I'll add them.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone