Author Topic: What's on your Christmas List this year?  (Read 2937 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: What's on your Christmas List this year?
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 11:12:41 pm »
Hehehe, I've got an AC hoodie.<3
I don't wear it as often as I'd like to, because I'm TERRFIED of getting it dirty. o3o

And yaayy, Tari! X3 Glad I'm not the only weirdo here. -High five- :D

Anywho, I'd also like to get a butt-load of Dunkin' Donuts giftcards. I basically live there. And I can't do anything until I get mah daily Dunkin' iced coffee. o3o

But yes. Okay I'm done nao. x3

In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DevXVI

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These memories won't fade
    • EventineXVI
    • DevXVI
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2013, 04:00:38 am »
A Bass guitar. c:

Signature by HellVix

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2013, 04:13:09 am »
Well first on my list would be for snow. There's nothing more magical than waking up to snow on Christmas :3

Then for the silly stuff .... meh I am not much into material stuff either since I just enjoy the whole idea of being with family and loved ones more but it doesn't hurt to share a few things I like and would love to get.

Biggest thing this year would probably be an XboxOne and then I guess a few games like Mass Effect 3 since I never purchased the final part, the new Assassins Creed, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, Bioshock Infinity stuff like that. I have most of everything I want and need with family and love at home so I don't care if I get it or not though.

Those soft mount animals are actually pretty cool Jim I think I want one now too :3 I'd like a wolf or a fox.

You all have cool items on your list ^^ I hope you all get what you wished for <3 Thanks for sharing guys.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2013, 06:44:57 pm »
Well first on my list would be for snow. There's nothing more magical than waking up to snow on Christmas :3

Then for the silly stuff .... meh I am not much into material stuff either since I just enjoy the whole idea of being with family and loved ones more but it doesn't hurt to share a few things I like and would love to get.

Biggest thing this year would probably be an XboxOne and then I guess a few games like Mass Effect 3 since I never purchased the final part, the new Assassins Creed, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, Bioshock Infinity stuff like that. I have most of everything I want and need with family and love at home so I don't care if I get it or not though.

Those soft mount animals are actually pretty cool Jim I think I want one now too :3 I'd like a wolf or a fox.

You all have cool items on your list ^^ I hope you all get what you wished for <3 Thanks for sharing guys.

Come to my house. XP it's snowing like crazy.

List: Elsa & Anna Infinity Figures. Frozen The Movie. It is the best movie ever I already Have Infinity: Jack Sparrow, Sully, Mister Incredible.

Love to all for christmas!

Merry Christmas, love.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 08:56:33 pm »
A laptop. A Nintendo 3DS/2DS. That's all.
But what I want most in the world is that my 1-year-old cousin grows up, happily. :D

Let me think in another wishes. Will edit this soon :3

In-game name as: Whinp