Author Topic: Serious problem! Please,help me? =(  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Wolfypuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Serious problem! Please,help me? =(
« on: November 30, 2013, 05:44:31 pm »
I've quit FeralHeart,and I'll probably not come back. Sorry.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Serious problem! Please,help me? =(
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 06:34:31 pm »
Alright, so I think I understand your problem? To get it straight, you were role-playing and you went on brb. When you came back, you SAW copy of yourself & roleplay partner, or HEARD it.

This is simple. I personally do not think that you were hacked. It is impossible for someone to be on the same account as you at the same time. If you were on your account and someone(the hacker) logged onto yours, you would be kicked off the server.

If you SAW the copy of yourself, did you look at the username? Rocker can be a pretty common name with wolves/huskies/dogs. If you simply heard yourself, this might be the same thing. If you double clicked on the 'copies' name in-game from the chat bar, it would have told you the username.

I also recommend that you talk it over with your RP partner again. Did he/she see the user? I have often seen people copy names and rp as those people. They might have just been trying to bug you. If you happened to get a look at their usernames, you might be able to contact them and/or see if they knew they had the same users. Sorry if I'm not too much help right now, it's very early where I am. Just calm down, because your account didn't get hacked. Hope I helped anyway~

Offline Wolfypuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 07:09:37 pm »
Alright, so I think I understand your problem? To get it straight, you were role-playing and you went on brb. When you came back, you SAW copy of yourself & roleplay partner, or HEARD it.

This is simple. I personally do not think that you were hacked. It is impossible for someone to be on the same account as you at the same time. If you were on your account and someone(the hacker) logged onto yours, you would be kicked off the server.

If you SAW the copy of yourself, did you look at the username? Rocker can be a pretty common name with wolves/huskies/dogs. If you simply heard yourself, this might be the same thing. If you double clicked on the 'copies' name in-game from the chat bar, it would have told you the username.

I also recommend that you talk it over with your RP partner again. Did he/she see the user? I have often seen people copy names and rp as those people. They might have just been trying to bug you. If you happened to get a look at their usernames, you might be able to contact them and/or see if they knew they had the same users. Sorry if I'm not too much help right now, it's very early where I am. Just calm down, because your account didn't get hacked. Hope I helped anyway~
Oh,so when someone gets into my account,I get kicked of the server? Oh wow,I'm very happy now because I wasn't kicked of the server when the "copy" was on there! Thank you so much,this really helped me! =D
But no,I didn't saw the "copies". I searched for them,but nothing. I think they just logged off or just left that place.
And I double clicked in my "copy" on the chat,but nothing appeared. Simply nothing.
But again,thank you. And sorry again if I was too nervous,but things like this really get me extremely nervous and worried. =/
I've quit FeralHeart,and I'll probably not come back. Sorry.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 07:20:06 pm »
No problem. Glad I could Help :)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 07:31:43 pm »
It's extremely hard to hack someone's account, and as Vask explained you cannot be logged in by 2 users at the same account.

One thing though if you feel unsure or have lent your account password out to someone you can always use the "User Panel" and change your password. It's always recommended to change the password once in awhile.

Cheers~// Shallow

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 07:38:34 pm »
There is no possible way for a person to actual get into your account. Usually you will know if your account has been tampered with when you have missing characters or just alterations. But this ONLY happens when you give your password or account out So really no one can get into your account unless you give em your password. So no worries floof, but if you are concerned about your password, I suggest going into Panels options on the forums and change it.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358