Author Topic: i got the mapps working but were are the items?  (Read 2467 times)

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • i am just a cute lttle red night fury n pet kitty
    • View Profile
i got the mapps working but were are the items?
« on: December 10, 2013, 07:44:07 pm »
ok can some on help me get the items i finely got the maps right but items are a porobem and i been meaning to get the claws for cats so my char nea can aculy look the way she does in apocolis wich is way better than clawless her now so can any one help me get necklessese and earings and all that great stuff[ also claws] and she will  look way better i just put her in her winter   fur plus hat all i need is a scarf so what i am saying is[ beacus i am getting waaay off topic i juat like to brag about this char alot] can some on help me get items for my realy old asus laptop so i can make all my chars look soo goood?!
try me i dare you...

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
Re: i got the mapps working but were are the items?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 07:48:21 pm »
Here is the item pack that a large majority of the FH users use: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=15759.0
Or there's an even bigger item pack with a bunch of other item packs mixed in with it:http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=34278.0 c:

And here's the claws: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6076.0
there should be instructions on how to install the items on the thread. ^^ Hope this is what you wanted! Although, the item packs do not have a scarf in them I'm afraid. :c
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 07:59:16 pm »
darn it but thx any way but i hope some one makes a scarf some day you know for like the holydays[ i done spell that good so dont juge] it would be cool and also for da most shy chars that pepole make it would fit but only time can tell...
try me i dare you...

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 08:00:48 pm »
Adding to the first comment:

Items: Place any Material, Image or mesh files into; FeralHeart\Media\Items. Then go back to the previous folder and find an 'Items.cfg' file then open it using notepad. After that go to your main FeralHeart folder and open the items.cfg that's in there. In the previous items.cfg you opened you will find all the new items listed. Copy everything that is in there and paste it into the items.cfg that you opened from the main FeralHeart folder. Finally, click save~

I'm sure there is a tutorial ready made in the claw models so I'll let yew take it from there~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 08:04:59 pm »
i try to do that but it wont open the freal heart folder...
try me i dare you...

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 10:06:49 pm »
so no one eles is going to help me?...
try me i dare you...

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 10:14:28 pm »
What do you mean that the Feral Heart folder cannot open? What steps did you get up to?

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 03:28:29 am »
0 steps [ sorry if this is i mean one] i try top open it but it says windows does not have the right file to open it i sort of did open it one time but when i got the game and the folders mixd up i uninstalled the wrong one figurd out the miss take reinstalled it [ bolth game and folders] the game works eh sort of i have more missing conettoins but still good it juat wont work[ i just rechekd to see if folders workd and they still didnt]
try me i dare you...

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 03:37:36 am »
Ok, can you tell us what you have done so far?

Which item pack did you download?
Were you able to open the file you downloaded?

Please try to be very clear and stay on topic. Your posts are very confusing because of the spelling mistakes. Remember, being able to spell is key to good communication on the forum! If you are having trouble, try using a spelling checker to make sure your words are clear and correct, otherwise people will not be able to help you!.