Author Topic: The Prices of War - Warriors fanfiction - 9, 10, 11, 12  (Read 1331 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
The Prices of War - Warriors fanfiction - 9, 10, 11, 12
« on: December 26, 2013, 01:38:21 pm »
OOC:I know this is a little late but Merry christmas!

Chapter 9

Of all the things Owlpaw seen in her life, the cougar scared her the most. She turned and ran from it's burning gaze. She bumped into a furry wall. She shook herself from the daydream/vision. She was looking into the eyes of her mentor, Redtooth. "Owlpaw, come. We need to get training."
  At training Owlpaw pushed away the cougar and tried hard. She clawed harder, bit with more force, and imagined that her target was the cougar. When she began sparring with the other apprentice, his brown/red pelt just made her think of the cougar more. The mentors were talking, so they couldn't see. Owlpaw leapt, biting the apprentice. He snarled and battered her with sheathed claws. Owlpaw flipped him over, clawing him sharp claws. He whimpered, but Owlpaw put his hand over the cat's mouth. She snarled, and bit his paw. The cat, in return, bit her paw as well. Owlpaw snarled, and dug her paw into his stomach. She felt blood bubble up on her paw. The cat inhaled, about to let out a shriek of terror and pain. Owlpaw hissed,
"Cougar! Die! You took Snowstar away from me!"
"Who is Snowstar!?" The cat whimpered, trying to get away.
Owlpaw ignored him, clawing his stomach.
"OWLPAW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Redtooth howled and dragged her off. Owlpaw clawed at the air, the shaking, cowering apprentice hiding his face in his mentor's chest fur.
"Owlpaw! What was that for?! Mudpaw never harmed you! You know you are supposed to keep your claws sheathed." Redtooth had to literally DRAG her back to camp. When the medicine cat saw Mudpaw's battered and beaten body, he ran over, "What happened?"
"Owlpaw got a little carried away during training."
"Carried away? His ear is torn!"
Mudpaw's mother walked out of the warrior's den. The minute she saw Mudpaw she shrieked and ran over, licking his wounds.
"Owlpaw..come with me please." The medicine cat mewed.
"I am in trouble.. aren't I?"
"No. You are in a prophecy, Owlpaw. I got the message while you were training. Listen to me. Tonight go to the Gathering Place. Speak with the cats there about the prophecy. "
"Ok.." She whispered.

Chapter 10

"Fang.. your paws are bloody." Yami growled to Fang.
"I know." Fang muttered
"Why is that?"
Fang muttered something. Yami leapt at Fang, but Fang squeezed into his tunnel, running into his den. Yami screamed, reaching his paw in and swiping at mid-air. Fang spat at him, "Why do I even work for you?!"
"Would you rather have a mountain lion with you or against you?" Yami always asked this question. And Fang always answers the same.
"I want a mountain lion..on my side."
"Good."
Yami pulled his paw out, and walked out, stalking to a large eagle and pulling the feathers off. Fang licked the blood from his paws. He walked to his kill pile. He picked up a hawk, looking back at the entrance, making sure Yami couldn't fit through.
"How did I deserve this?"

Chapter 11

Deerpaw paced outside the medicine cat den. The whole clan was waiting outside, some waiting while others paced or played with a stick or something. Snowflakestar was inside the Medicine cat's den. The grey cat that had prevented his warrior ceremony must be far now, and persueing it would be stupid. The rogue had slashed the leader's throat, then run off without a word. Deerpaw heard a moan. He stopped. He wanted to look in, but the medicine cat and her apprentice had placed plants and rocks at the entrance to prevent anyone from coming in. Deerpaw's mentor, Tornadostorm, walked over to him.
He just sat there, as if wanting someone to sit with. The medicine cat came out, his face expressionless.
"Deerpaw, come with me please." Deerpaw stood and walked into the den. The aroma of herbs greeted him.
"Is Snowflakestar ok?"
"He is healing, but he lost a good amount of blood. The wound was shallow, luckily for him. If it was deep, he might have went to starclan."
"Will he live?"
"If the herbs we are using work, yes. I need to tell you something."
"What?"
"You are part of a prophecy. Don't ask. Just, tonight, go to the Gathering Area. Now go. Tell no one what I just told you."
Deerpaw left den.

Chapter 12

Lionpaw woke up in the medicine cat den. His shoulder hurt. He moaned, and the medicine cat approached him, "You are awake. You were asleep for a little bit."
"What happened? Why did we retreat?"
"Slashstar went unconscious and lost 2 of his lives." She leaned down, "He only has 3 lives left."
"Where is Slashstar?"
"In his den."
"Is he ok?"
"He is healing, but anything could happen. Listen to me, I must tell you something." The medicine cat looked into Lionpaw's eyes, "Go the the Gathering Place. Talk to the other cats, but do not fight. Talk about the prophecy."
"What prophecy?"
"Just listen." The medicine cat hissed, "Just go tonight."
He nodded, and fell back asleep.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: The Prices of War - Warriors fanfiction - 9, 10, 11, 12
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 10:32:24 am »
Very intresting.
I must say, you could be like a writter or something. ^.^