Author Topic: Pawsome pack  (Read 2179 times)

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
Pawsome pack
« on: December 25, 2013, 04:30:06 pm »
If I'm to supposed to talk about this, please lock, Does the Pawsome pack take much computer storage?

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Pawsome pack
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 04:47:59 pm »
It really depends on your computer hun. But, I'm not having any issues. You should be good though, feel free to download. If you need the download link just ask~

EDIT: Here's the original thread: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=36150.0

Make sure to put the item.cfg in the FeralHeart folder. Put the items in:

Local Disk >> FeralHeart >> Items
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 04:52:12 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 04:52:12 pm »
How would I know what type of computer I have? Would I have like a sticker somewhere or something?

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 04:52:36 pm »
How would I know what type of computer I have? Would I have like a sticker somewhere or something?

Ah, I wouldn't think Pawesome items would take up much space, but like Starry said, it depends on your PC. Plus, if FH is already laggy for you, you may want to consider not getting the items.

EDIT: Just go to: Computer > and look how much space you have on your C: Drive.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 04:54:15 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 04:54:43 pm »

You should be able to click the "Start" button in the lower left corner of your screen and it should tell you somewhere. For me, I have Windows 7. Most people have either Windows 7, Windows 8, or a MAC.

Preset Download

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 04:59:26 pm »

You should be able to click the "Start" button in the lower left corner of your screen and it should tell you somewhere. For me, I have Windows 7. Most people have either Windows 7, Windows 8, or a MAC.
That wouldn't show ze memory of the PC though. :3 The actual PC type would be its processor and maker of the PC. Like a Dell Inspirion 15 or something like zat.

To check the memory, just go into computer and look at your drives. The C: Drive is where FH is located.

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 05:54:44 pm »
It says I have 157 out of 218 GB left of space, About how much space would take up if I got the Pawsome pack?

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 06:00:56 pm »
It says I have 157 out of 218 GB left of space, About how much space would take up if I got the Pawsome pack?

Probably not a lot, at least, I haven't heard of anyone having memory trouble with item packs. You should be okay~

Preset Download