Author Topic: Anything you want to happen/change this year?  (Read 1242 times)

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Anything you want to happen/change this year?
« on: December 27, 2013, 10:46:02 pm »
Hi. I just wanted to know, this year, when 2014 comes, is there something you want to happen, or something you want to be able to get, or something you want to change.

It may be a New Years revolution, or maybe just something you've been wishing on that star for, for far too long.

I find that announcing this thing to some trusted friends and floofs really helps you want to make it happen.

So to start it off, I'll tell you mine.

I want to be recognized

I want to be recognized for being different, for standing out in the community. I want people to know me for my great ideas, my artwork, my kindness. I want people to think, 'Hey, she's something special, she is'. Because I want people to know I'm an individual.

So go on, whats your New Years revolution?

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Anything you want to happen/change this year?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 10:53:56 pm »
Naww Kiaz<33 I love your artwork and I'm so jelly of it. <333 I'm not sure if I should quote this again as I did earlier in some other post so I'll just place it into a spoiler.

Quote from: LordSuragaha
I'll be very frank with you but no member of this community is small or insignificant, every single member of this community is an essential piece of the grand picture that is Feral Heart. Whether you are a admin, a mod, new or old user you are an important addition to the Feral Heart community..

To get back on subject..what I want to happen or what I want to have changed is that..
Perhaps my family would be happy and less stressful, maybe spend some more time together. It doesn't matter how long at least if they got a share of it. There are some other personal things I'd rather not mention. I know it sounds demanding but.. >_>

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 11:01:51 pm »
Thanks OreoHeroz (Y'know what, from now on your OH xD) that really lightened me up

And I get what you mean about your family. I feel the same way, especially when the oldest (Guess who that is -.-) has to look after all six kids. Just hang in there, and make the best of the good moments with your family!

So I would probably want the same thing as well, I understand.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 12:28:54 am »
I want people to realize that I'm different. I've done things on this site that I'm really ashamed of, and you should remember that Kiaz. I want other users to realize that I've changed a lot and accepted who I am and what I am capable of. I don't want other users to judge me of my past, because I've changed and matured since then. FeralHeart has done a lot for me. It Gave me a chance, I don't want that to be ruined because of what I have done at times. I want to forget the past and move on.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 02:35:59 am »
Thanks OreoHeroz (Y'know what, from now on your OH xD) that really lightened me up

And I get what you mean about your family. I feel the same way, especially when the oldest (Guess who that is -.-) has to look after all six kids. Just hang in there, and make the best of the good moments with your family!

So I would probably want the same thing as well, I understand.

I get what you mean as well. And lol might get a little confusing with the name, sort of. x3 Thanks Kiaz<3

I want people to realize that I'm different. I've done things on this site that I'm really ashamed of, and you should remember that Kiaz. I want other users to realize that I've changed a lot and accepted who I am and what I am capable of. I don't want other users to judge me of my past, because I've changed and matured since then. FeralHeart has done a lot for me. It Gave me a chance, I don't want that to be ruined because of what I have done at times. I want to forget the past and move on.
I don't know if I should butt in, however I would like to say, Starry...

You have changed, Starry. ;v; I admit I was immature back then, like really (to the max) immature and you know that Starry. I guess I've changed, somewhat, it really depends on what you think of me..anyway Starry I really see the change..yeah I have no idea how to say this. :| I feel too serious right now. ._. Well to make this clear you're awesome, Starry. And so are you Kiaz. To be honest, I love the way you guys are and I do not know how to say this. ;-;