Author Topic: Do You Think Frozen Would be a EVEN Better Movie With Jack Frost?  (Read 4561 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Guys, I want to see what you think about this question.
Would Frozen be a even BETTER movie with Jack Frost from The Rise of The Guardians in it?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:07:53 am by PokemonXY »
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Do You Think Frozen Would be a EVEN Better Movie With Jack Frost?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 10:23:16 pm »
Oh my god freaking yes <33 I ship ElsaXJack so hard man

It would be so cute seeing him teach her how to use her powers, etc., but sad if she didn't believe in him :c

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 10:23:49 pm »
Moving this to Off-Topic Discussion.

Also, to make a poll, go to the board you intend to post in, and select "Post New Poll," which should be the same way you'd select "New Topic."

As for the question.. It depends how it would work out in the storyline. Frozen already has a fairly complete storyline, but it'd be interesting regardless. (And plus, it's Jack. Me gusta~ c; )
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 01:59:33 am »
I agree with WhiteLightHeart. ouo
I ship Elsa x Jack harder than FedEx.
It would be quite interesting, I think.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 02:45:57 am »
Though I've never fully watched Frozen (like the whole thing) I'm sure it would be epic with Jack Frost in there. Though I would have the agree with Whitey and Jimmy.
Jack Frost is pretty good looking. Anyways...I ship both Elsa and him. o3o

(And I mean Jack Frost from Legend of the Guardians, as what we are referring to about. And nawp, I don't like him or anything. I just think he looks..yeah. c8)

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 02:50:19 am »
aww ye, gather 'round mah jelsa shippers

Anyway, like the others said, it would be better if the Frozen storyline stayed the same; however, throwing Jack in there somehow might be possible. I've seen fanart on tumblr, which is what I'm basing this off of: Jack helps Elsa realize her powers do more good than the evil she thinks they do. That's how she figures out how to let it go 'n' love her ice powers. After Anna leaves when she's shot in the heart with Elsa's magic, it could be Jack that stops her from destroying herself, because Elsa knows she really hurt her sister.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 03:08:12 am »
Actually this is quite a coincidence. I had seen Frozen pretty recently and became infatuated with it incredibly. I was just derping around oogling over my friends loads Olaf pictures on her Mac(he's sew cute gawd), and I discovered something. There is already a large community for Elsa and Jack Frost fanfictions. They are all unique stories and ideas, but each one ends up with the two falling in love.

A Rough Outline Of Fanfic I just kinda wanted to type up It is him watching her all his life, completely amused and curious about her. One day when she is still very young, Elsa spots Jack spying in on her. They quickly become friendlies. Jack tells her that he can't be talked about or they might take him away. Elsa keeps Jack a secret from her parents and Anna. Jack helps her out with her powers and teachers her how to get them stronger. The night Elsa shot Anna in the head is when things started to go bad. When they got back from getting the trolls to fix Anna, Jack goes to visit Elsa and sympathize with her. Elsa is terribly mad at Jack, and tells him it's his fault he showed her how to make her magic stronger so she couldn't hide it from Anna. Jack isn't mad at Elsa, but leaves and never returns when she yells at him to never return. They separate and don't see each other for years. He still watches her from afar, wishing she knew that her powers were a blessing, not a curse. When Elsa freaks out and runs away, he finds her. Elsa immediately remembers him and tells him how sorry she was. Jack says that the snow is all she would ever need, and that she just had to Let Go and have a life. She listens and he teaches her how to develop her powers amazingly. He falls in love with her slowly, etc etc.

Cute team, right? OF COURSE. Him and Olaf would be buddies as well. Don't believe meh? Go and look up Elsa Jack Frost fanfiction on Google Images

Some Picture Proof from the Interwebz:

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 10:56:50 pm »
You guys had so many interesting posts to me that I forgot to post my opinion!

I think it would be AWESOME! Cause Jack Frost is really epic and confident.
I'd also think Elsa X Jack makes a great pair.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae