Author Topic: |:|The Hidden Subjects|:| Multi-Spieces RP(Open!)  (Read 6663 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: |:|The Hidden Subjects|:| Multi-Spieces RP(Open!)
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2014, 05:56:08 pm »
((Accepted))

Apollo

Apollo shook his head. "Weird...? I'm not weird, just in a state of depression." He said. "Would you like to hear why little one...?" He asked laying down by the shore. "Well its more of a story of my past, but it actually explains why anyway." He said, waiting for the pup to respond back.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:59:12 pm by Argorok »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2014, 06:23:17 pm »

Naviah
After about an hour a scientist finally came to let her out with the other animals "Come on girl." he yawned as he led her to the open room. Naviah followed him down the hallway of cages until they came to a double door where she could smell other animals "Have fun." he opened to door and she walked in. She saw a pup and a wolf together, a lioness and then a dog. She preferred to keep to herself so she jumped up onto a rock and watched from above. Naviah yawned as boredom began to take it's toll. She got to her paws and jumped of the rock and trotted towards the river to get a drink. She jumped back when water splashed at her, she huffed and walked farther down the river and away from the others. It's not that she didn't like them she just liked to be alone most days, like today. She laid down next to the gently flowing water with her front paws dipping into the cool water, it was good to be outside of that cage.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2014, 07:30:37 pm »
~Zesel~

Zesel, gave a soft smile to Apollo.
It was nice for him to take a stance, and maybe it would work out with the little pup.
If not, Apollo will sufer from the pups cheerfulnes making Apollo insane.
Zesel, shocked the thoughts away, as she continued to gaze at them two, until she heard the door scramble open.
Turning she saw a very beautiful white wolf, turning back, she stood up, as she walked near the pool.
Lowering her head lower, her muzzel reached for the water, as she opened her maw letting her tongue slip out, as she started laping it slowly and calmly.

(Sorry, for a late responce.
Also, all that Rp about Zesel, drinking, made me thirsty irl. 8D )

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2014, 08:56:52 pm »
OOC
Welcome new person! ^.^

IC
Midna looked at Apollo, and shrugged. "Sure! I've never heard a story before. Well, I have, but those are weird stories from the others that talk about how they got the best score on the fitness tests, or how they felt when they got their collar. But, I have my collar, and I don't care about those fitness scores." She sat down, looking up at him and not bothering about the few arrival. After all, she wanted to hear a story!
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2014, 11:29:51 pm »
Apollo

Apollo smiled. "Well, I was playing with my little sister out in the woods one day, and truthfully she acts a lot like you." He said, then continued his story. "We played hide and seek, so I decided I would hide first and my little sister loved being the seeker, so she happily agreed. After a few moments, I found this odd looking thing just sitting in a bush 'hiding' so I decided I would see what it was. It turns out it was a cage..." Apollo paused for a moment or two then continued. "I fell into the stupid trap the humans set, and my sister came rushing over to see if I was okay, but she stopped seeing I was trapped. The fear in her eyes... The way she ran for help in pure terror... It was horrible." He muttered. "Then, after that... I was brought here, and never saw my little sister again..." He sighed.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16