Author Topic: Strange music problem...  (Read 1404 times)

baltowolflover

Strange music problem...
« on: January 28, 2014, 11:36:28 pm »
Hello! Balto here! And I have been having a lot of problems with FeralHeart lately...Meshes just randomly disappearing after they worked just fine.  But everything was fine after the mesh problem...Till now.

So in the Map maker, I have a music file which works perfectly fine in Map maker. And it used to also work in gameplay.(As in, Logged in.) but it now just has...Plains music.

I checked to see if I could fix it, And its spelled right, With a .mp3 at the ending of the name. It works in map maker, But not in gameplay, Still all three Plains music, And I am clueless to this sort of glitch.

Anyway to fix it?

~Baltowolflover

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
Re: Strange music problem...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 12:36:19 am »
Did it used to work in the game? Like, did the music ever work in the game?

If not, you might need to re-export the map to update it.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 02:25:55 am »
Make sure the music files are located in Local Disk (C:) > Feralheart > Media > Music for starters. Secondly, if ye'd like to replace yer original soundtrack with the music of yer choice, rename the files to plains1, plains2, plains3, caves1, caves2, title and overwrite the original with the auditory tracks of yer own choosin'. It'd be wise to save and/or copy the original soundtracks and place em' in a different folder just in case ye'd like to revert back or for any other reason. Then re-launch the game and it should fix itself up.
I'm a bit horrid at explanations thus if ye' are to become confused with my advice, merely inform me via comment or PM even. I hope this comes to aid ye' and I wish ye' luck madam.
gone

baltowolflover

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 03:23:07 am »
Did it used to work in the game? Like, did the music ever work in the game?

If not, you might need to re-export the map to update it.
Yes, It worked, But now it randomly stopped...FeralHeart has been having a lot of problems with me lately, I'm not sure why.

Make sure the music files are located in Local Disk (C:) > Feralheart > Media > Music for starters. Secondly, if ye'd like to replace yer original soundtrack with the music of yer choice, rename the files to plains1, plains2, plains3, caves1, caves2, title and overwrite the original with the auditory tracks of yer own choosin'. It'd be wise to save and/or copy the original soundtracks and place em' in a different folder just in case ye'd like to revert back or for any other reason. Then re-launch the game and it should fix itself up.
I'm a bit horrid at explanations thus if ye' are to become confused with my advice, merely inform me via comment or PM even. I hope this comes to aid ye' and I wish ye' luck madam.

Its still the same, I added it to music, Still doing its weird glitch.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 03:29:34 am »
Are you sure you're adding the .mp3(s) name into the music.cfg located in C: > Feralheart?

Make sure you follow everything here: Click me
I'm experiencing a mind-block for this. x'D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:33:19 am by AlphaEclipse »

baltowolflover

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 10:17:28 pm »
Are you sure you're adding the .mp3(s) name into the music.cfg located in C: > Feralheart?

Make sure you follow everything here: Click me
I'm experiencing a mind-block for this. x'D

I tried it, Did what it said, Still doesn't work.

[EDIT] Now it magically works, Thanks for helping, xD I shell give you all a +Floof for being helpful. :3
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 09:13:54 pm by Baltowolflover »