Poll

Have you ever had problems with character copiers?

Yes
15 (65.2%)
No
8 (34.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Character copiers?  (Read 3013 times)

lindaminda

Re: Character copiers?
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 11:07:11 am »
Hmm. Never come across someone copying my character(s) before..
My fursona is Sarabi so I don't really mind if anyone copies because I don't own her so.. xD Yep.

But interesting stories, you floofs.

She is? ;-;

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Character copiers?
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 12:12:22 pm »
Hmm, I do recall one time when this amazingly chillaxed person joined my group..

Basically, she joined the group with her own character, and after a while, poofed back with the exact replica of my own. She continued to joke around as if they were "twin sisters" or some crap like that before sitting on me. I did a little rage-fit inside of me and whisper-threated her to delete the character since it was my own design. She didn't respond, but after a while, I saw her on her own character.

Sometimes it angers me, yes, but it's nothing you can really stop unless you go and calmly tell the person who copied your character to change it. If copying was against the rules- staff would get over 100 messages a day by someone who claimed somebody stole their character, when actually it would only be a couple of same markings and pelt colors. It's really no big deal, besides, it justs means someone out there really likes your character. uwu