Author Topic: Elemental Map  (Read 915 times)

Offline Schriftsteller

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Elemental Map
« on: March 17, 2014, 06:52:24 pm »
I need a large elemental map. Experience is needed, since the map is quite large. This map MUST be a zip file. Since I cannot download RAR.

There needs to be several dens in camps, one for pups, hunters, scouts, guards, alpha, beta, lead ranks, elders and apprentices. Also, if possible, there could be a extra, prison-ish den.

There will be four territories. The first in the bottom right is the Ice territory. This area is covered in ice and snow, with a few bare trees. It has a river flowing through it which is frozen in some places. Following the river leads to the camp, which is located behind some small ice mounds. The camp itself is all frozen over-even the water.

The bottom left is the Air territory. This area is all mountains and covered in fog. But above the fog there is floating islands, all connected by bridges. There are still bits of fog, but not all over the place anymore. The number of dens is the same, but these dens will be lighter and slightly smaller.  

The top right is the Fire territory. This area has a huge volcano in the middle of it. Everywhere else is covered in rocks and burnt trees. Around the volcano are the dens. Exactly the same amount as before, but these will be more lava-like in colour.

The top left is the Earth territory. This area is a huge forest, with plants and trees scattered all over, it has a beautiful river running through it too. The camp is located in the middle of the forest, surrounded by a ring of trees and bushes. It has the same number of dens as the others and the dens themselves are quite normal cave dens with leaves as bedding within them.

In the middle of all these territories, there is a meeting place. There are four high rocks there. There are also four crystals. Which should go in this order Green, red, white, blue. This area is a rather basic dark land, with patches of ice, earth and lava here and there and a few bits of mist.

Thank you for reading!

Offline Forgeclaw22

• Curious Wanderer
  • Oh the beautiful sass
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental Map
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 02:33:37 pm »
Hmm. I would be interested in making a map like this. Sounds fun. But I must ask how big you want it. This is because, although I am a skilled map-maker, I'm not as skilled in the aspects of height making if the map gets too big. I'm sure I could do it but I'd like to know so I can size it correctly. ^^
The most important thing the 10th Doctor has ever taught anyone any where:
If you don't know what something is,
Lick it.

Offline Schriftsteller

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 07:13:29 pm »
Hmm. I would be interested in making a map like this. Sounds fun. But I must ask how big you want it. This is because, although I am a skilled map-maker, I'm not as skilled in the aspects of height making if the map gets too big. I'm sure I could do it but I'd like to know so I can size it correctly. ^^

Thanks! ^.^ The rough size of the map would be 10,000 x 1,000.

Offline Forgeclaw22

• Curious Wanderer
  • Oh the beautiful sass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 07:27:34 pm »
Hmm. Ok so for with you want about 10,000 and height you want 1,000? That's a rather small map for 4 territories. You are aware of that, right?
Lick it.

Offline Schriftsteller

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 07:46:00 pm »
No I wasn't aware. My map maker keeps crashing so I had to estimate. I could try and get a friend to see then get back to you?

Offline Schriftsteller

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 08:13:11 pm »
Hmm. Ok so for with you want about 10,000 and height you want 1,000? That's a rather small map for 4 territories. You are aware of that, right?

M'kay, I got my friend to open her map maker and she suggested 20,000 X 20,000.

Offline Forgeclaw22

• Curious Wanderer
  • Oh the beautiful sass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 08:17:47 pm »
Ok. Do you have a pre made height map? If not I'll get started on making one.
Lick it.