4 (33.3%)
Eh...
1 (8.3%)
Maybe not
1 (8.3%)
GO AWAY
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: O N Y X C H A I N [Wolf, plotted, mapped, sited, literate NOW RECRUITING]  (Read 1346 times)

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Come To Me Darlin'. Don't Be Scared..
    • View Profile
Welcome To Onyx Chain.

Now, my children, are you listening?
There Is A Battle
 Of Two Wolves inside us all,
One Is Evil.
It Is Anger, Jealousy, Greed, Resentment, Darkness,
Impurity.
Your Demons.
The Other Is Good.
It is Joy, Peace, Love, Hope, Humility, Kindness, Truth.
Your Angel.
The One Which Wins?
The One You Feed.
But I Tell You Something My Dear Ones.

Expect Anything From Anyone,
The Devil Was Once An Angel.

Welcome my friends and foes,
For if you're a friend, please come in, stay, enjoy yourself.
If you're a foe, i suggest you leave, swiftly and silently.

Come, I have a story to tell you.
It's cold outside, and the weather is getting worse, best for you to find youself a nice comfy corner, and relax here, with me and my friend.

I'd be carfull crossing these lands my friend. For a ruthless pack known as the Kako's call this their home.
The Kako pack is lead by Kroven Asesinato, a large scarlet pelted, crimson eyed brute.
He is a ruthless, heartless alpha who leads with pride and passion.
He is the descendant of Christian and Satine, both past Alpha's of the Kako.
Many have gone completely insane with just gazing into his eyes.
Some say they've gazed into the eye of Lucifer himself.

May have travelled into the lands and come back on the verge of death.
Some have travelled into the lands and never returned.
Now...
The Kako pack members are large and muscular canines.
Due to their intense habitat at the tops of the Himalayas mountains,the Kako wolves need to be strong in order to climb the mountin sides daily, and hunt within this terrain.
The kako members are masters in strength, and stamina. It's also been told that they're an extremely tight working set of wolves who depend on family and trust within the pack to survive. Due to having less pack mates than the Eioss... they understand the true meaning of family and keep nothing from their pack members.
This being said the kako members are normally born with a darker soul colour than the Eioss members,
this is shown through their alpha having a completely black soul, reflected in his crimson eyes.

Though my dear, you could turn, head back the way you came, and stumble upon the Eioss members. They would be sure to welcome you with open paws and allow you to stay the night.
They reside here in the vast and sheltered forest near the base of the mountains beyond.
Their home here requires their ranks to be swift on their feet, and are generally smaller in stature compared to the kako ruffians who live among the treacherous peaks in the distance.
Their canines tend to be very independent, and isolate themselves constantly from each other.
Scattered around the base of a core section of their territory of which we call the Halahkin Valley based the Himalayas .
In this is their  wolves clumped in separate camps.
Don't mistake their tendency for space a weakness; they are very loyal to those they call there own.
One distressed howl will send there ranks swarming the area.
Their pride often gets the best of them thought, as they're constantly taking a bigger bite than they can chew when it comes to certain situations.
Be warned, my dear friend, that not all of the Eioss are as kind to strangers, as they can be quite...  territorial of what's theres.
Why, may you ask, The Eioss alpha's eyes are blue? That, my friend, is a story within itself, a story for another time.

You may also ask why I do tend to keep myself hidden from your light, I perfure the back of this cave, away from creeping eyes, and the light. For I wonder if you lay gaze upon me, you may not to stayed, you may not have heard the story.

But, the as it seems, the weather seems to be lightening up a bit...
So...
Now you know a bit about the Kako and Eioss pack, do you with to join? or leave?
It's your choice
Choose wisely.

Visit our website for much more information and detail.

Application form to join this rp:
 http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=42279.new#new
Please ask if you have any questions or if you like to join.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 02:39:13 pm by KrovenAsesinato »

WE WILL CHASE THE SUN UNTIL RAGNAROK COMES.

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Bump

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: O N Y X C H A I N [Wolf, plotted, mapped, sited, literate NOW RECRUITING]
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 09:59:47 pm »
Bumpp