Author Topic: Problem  (Read 2026 times)

AlphaEclipse

Re: Problem
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 12:08:17 am »
I agree with Aniuk- This isn't FH that is causing this. Have you reciently downloaded anything?

Also, you could try this:

(Looking through Hidden Folders on Your PC)

1. Go to your Control Panel on your PC. Look here:

2. Click Personalization, and go to folder options. Click show hidden folders.

3. Click what is checked here:

See if any folders pop up in the FH folder, which I don't think they will anyways. It's very strange that they would be hidden in the first place. 

Maybe it's possible you have a PC virus? I'm not promising it, but it could be the reason for missing files/folders.
If you don't have an anti-virus, scan your PC with this:
MalwareBytes
If that finds anything, delete it then restart your PC. Then maybe try reinstalling FH.

I know FH sometimes has missing .dll(s), and other files, but never entire folders. Maybe the download is corrupted for on the browser your using? Try another browser, for example, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.

Again, good luck with this. ;~;

Again, if I think of anything else, I'll post here!

Offline Ivory75

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 02:18:14 am »
x-x I've tried all of it, there was no viruses or problems found, or at least I wasn't told about. I tried reinstalling after and the same result.

Rizzla

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 02:44:36 am »
Look's like we're going to need to get a little creative, Ivory XD
Perhaps try manually deleting all your FH files, (keep your eyes peeled for anything irregular) And then try reinstalling. like i said before, if the problem is going to get solved we'll need to think creative ;) Good luck though, even though that probably didn't help at all XD