Author Topic: Just got my acct back after noticing a hack, changed pw/email. Still worried.  (Read 870 times)

Offline Moonsong17

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I hadn't been on for a long time because my old PC finally died, and I didn't have enough money to replace it. I only had my Android phone for net usage. I logged on to see at least 15 extra characters that are not mine. My characters are Moonsong, Crasher, and Skyvern, to verify that this is really me. All of the others are not mine at all. I reset my account, wiping my characters and the overloaded friends list, also filled with people I do not know, that the hacker added.

I would like to know, aside from changing my password and my email, any other precautions I can take so my account is not compromised in the future. Furthermore, is there any way the staff here can track the previous IP address of whoever was in my account?

As verification that this is really me, I am sending this message from Texas, and was formerly in West Virginia, in case you need to scan my own IP from now and from before my old computer broke. I don't care who knows my state, I just want to know how the heck I can defend my account. I am not happy whatsoever.

AlphaEclipse

I'd recommend PMing a staff member for this issue. ^_^
They could help you more with this.

\\The Staff//