Author Topic: FH chrashs an ever Char  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Violetdots

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH chrashs an ever Char
« on: February 09, 2014, 03:18:14 pm »
I cant play the game the only thing I came to is the log in screen and then, boom FH crash.
Is that a ban? I talk German in Cape so is that why I cant play? I restart my laptop and nothing changes!

Offline eclips3star

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • After every night there comes a dawn.
    • View Profile
    • My dA~
Re: FH chrashs an ever Char
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 03:23:01 pm »
I may be a 'newbie' on the forums, but I've experienced this problem before. All it took for me to do was reinstall my FH and it worked fine. And no, it's not because you speak German in Cape, and you aren't banned. It would let you know if you were banned in-game. After you attempted to log in, it would say something like "You are banned for ___________" (in the blank, I believe that would be the time your ban lasts. I wouldn't know, since I haven't been banned.)

So maybe try reinstalling your FH. I had this problem due to some particle effects that I installed (no clue why it was the particles, I guess FH didn't like them.)

Night may last eternally, but after eternity the sun may still rise.

Offline Violetdots

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 03:27:40 pm »
A friend tried to fix it (He logt in with his user and all workt fine) so its my account must I delete it now because there are to many users?

Offline eclips3star

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My dA~
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 03:48:18 pm »
No, that's what the registration moderation is for. Reinstalling would be the only thing I could think of to help, but I guess that was because my FH crashed every time I even opened it (before logging on!) Someone else will probably have a better answer.

Offline FeralHeart55

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 04:24:04 pm »
This might be simaler to another question but anyway i will tell you the problem... I have a Mac OS X (no idea which version)   and i get about a 5-15 minutes in FH and then it crashes saying 'The program FeralHeart.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close.we are sorry for this inconvenience'.   Please can someone Help Out!

Offline FeralHeart55

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 04:24:40 pm »
I hope it isn't t hard to try and fix..

Offline eclips3star

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My dA~
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 06:43:36 pm »
Freya, if you have a problem, can you please ask it on it's own individual help thread? I don't know how to fix your issue (I use Windows), but in it's own individual thread, an issue like this will get help from a more experienced Feral than myself.
I don't mean to sound rude, I'm just trying to get you help easier. :)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 07:07:11 pm »
Reason you perhaps cant log in is because the game only works on a English keyboard. I don't think any other language version will make it work.
Also if your game is crashing you can try to switch rendering systems from OpenGL>Direct3D9 and see if that helps somewhat.
This might be simaler to another question but anyway i will tell you the problem... I have a Mac OS X (no idea which version)   and i get about a 5-15 minutes in FH and then it crashes saying 'The program FeralHeart.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close.we are sorry for this inconvenience'.   Please can someone Help Out!
Please make your own thread in the game help section so we can properly assist you better. Link down below will direct you to the Game Help section
Click this to go to Game Help
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358