Author Topic: Cytrus Nimfaa {Sukki's first map}  (Read 2368 times)

Offline SukkiGames

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Cytrus Nimfaa {Sukki's first map}
« on: February 27, 2014, 05:22:45 pm »
{Hey!}

Greetings everyone, i present you my first map called the Cytrus Nimfaa. Honestly i never thought that i will ever, make maps on my own. But i finally came across on doin' one. I also have different plans for other maps that i want to make in the future, but right now i'm totally fine with this map right here. You guys can download it and use it for your own roleplays. I won't be much in the map, maybe sometimes i'll just 'peek' in or i'll invite my friends to actually check it out. I won't be mad if you do your own roleplays here since this is for what i made this map for. I hope you enjoy the view and the mysteries that are hidden in it. There are alot of dens and secret little tiny places. I dare you to find them all, the map is not really big and not really small. It's somewhere in between, you can roleplay anything here. It has everything, A swamp, Africa grounds, Oak-lands and forest lands. So feel free and do whatever you want. I put alot of work on this map to actually making it work properly. So be nice? Maybe. Okay.
Download the map here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xwl9tj7h48b2l06/Cytrus_Nimfaa.zip
I forgot to add the waterfall file in, dayum right? So you have to download this too to see the waterfalls:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/omd5b4634i87aq6/Default.object
Also here are some Screenshots:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 08:46:50 pm by SukkiGames »

"These lips are sealed, sorry."

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Cytrus Nimfaa {Sukki's first map}
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 06:02:35 pm »
This looks like a really nice map - certainly much better than my first map ever was. I may just need to come back here later and download it. It's very nice work. Are you planning on making any other maps in the future?
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline SukkiGames

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 06:13:56 pm »

Ah thanks alot. I appreciate it. And honestly, yes. Even though it's school now everyday. I'll try my best to actually make more of them and hopefully i'll get even better at it and make different maps more detailed. I was thinking that my next other maps would be in city style or just a winter weather style. I'll need to think about that one. :'3
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 04:57:22 pm by SukkiGames »

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 08:08:11 pm »
Very nice!! ^-^"
not active here anymore ♡

lindaminda

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 08:20:02 pm »
Nice map you got there.
You did a good job. +floof for your work!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 08:27:34 pm »
T'is a little hard to believe this is yer first map. It's very well done and I like the variety of habitats ye've provided, givin' multiple species a chance to inhabit their group/pack/clan/tribe within the map. I must applaud ye' for such a creation. It would seem ye' have a knack for map makin', aye?
+floof.
gone

Offline SukkiGames

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 02:18:53 pm »

.:~AccailiaBloodfire~:. Thanks alot. :'3
Dundee Means alot. Thank you very much. :'D
Vespian Honestly yes, it is my first map. On Join.me i actually watched some of my friends that were making maps, and so i get more experience on making them. On some parts the map is a little bit laggy, but just because it's a large map. I'm working on other maps now and they will soon be on, hopefully. And yes well, i have some imaginations, i need to say that lol.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 04:59:33 pm by SukkiGames »