Author Topic: Presets not working!  (Read 791 times)

Offline icesnoopy202

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hello there.
    • View Profile
Presets not working!
« on: February 21, 2014, 01:29:13 am »
Okay,So I looked at all tutorials for downloading presets and none of them are coming up when creating an animal :-\
It shows I have none and I tried looking if anyone had this problem, no one!Someone please help! :'(

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Presets not working!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 01:35:53 am »
Ok let me make sure I'm reading this right..
You downloaded a preset and it's not appearing in your characters' editing options to wear right?

When you downloaded the preset was it several files? Like the actual images of the character and the material or was it just one file called something like blah.fhp?

If it's several files you just copy the content and paste it into the correct number folder in your "My Presets" folder. So if the preset files say for preset 5 you put them all in your preset_5 folder and so on. Then restart your game and go into the character editor to step V and stick the preset on the character.

However if it's an fhp file that's just a file you place into your "presets" folder to see someone else in their own preset. In this case you wouldn't be able to use the preset yourself since it's just an fhp file.

Hope that helps you hun. If you still have difficulties don't be afraid to ask for further assistance
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 01:38:46 am by LordSuragaha »

lindaminda

Re: Presets not working!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 01:01:29 pm »
Can you say more about your problem?
Hope we can help but seriously, you should give us more information about it.