Author Topic: New user, Incorreckt password or username! [Solved]  (Read 1557 times)

Offline NattiWind

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
New user, Incorreckt password or username! [Solved]
« on: January 18, 2014, 10:33:29 pm »
Hi I finaly got the chanse to registered to FH today (I have been stalking the site for a veek) and have tryed to enter the game server for some time now and I get the message *incorreckt password or username*

This is what I have done to try and fix it.
*Allow the game on the Firewall
*Open the game as admistraitor
*Reinstalled the game
*Made a new password
*cleared the cookis on browser

what else can I do to try and fix this. please help.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:43:37 pm by NattiWind »

AlphaEclipse

Re: New user, Incorreckt password or username!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 10:37:13 pm »
Your password/user can't be longer then 16 characters. Also, log in with your game user, not your forums name.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

Hope this helped. If anyone has any more tips to add, tell me and I'll add them.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 10:38:19 pm »
Your username is more than 16 characters long. (if right now that is your real username) In order to log-in, you will need to register again.

The registration opens for 2 hours randomly each day. It already opened today, so you will need to wait until tomorrow to see if it opens again.

Alpha you ninja! xD

Offline NattiWind

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 10:42:43 pm »
Thank you both for the help.  The thing that helped was not to use the numpad but to use the numbers above the alphabet on my keyboard :D I can now play the game.

Thank you so mutch

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 10:44:22 pm »
Thank you both for the help.  The thing that helped was not to use the numpad but to use the numbers above the alphabet on my keyboard :D I can now play the game.

Thank you so mutch

Glad it works for ya' now. ^^ <3

Me and my ninja ways, Oreo. >:D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:47:03 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline thundernadder98

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
help me help me
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 08:54:24 am »
i got all items downloaded and they appear in customize but its invisible when i wear them help me solve this
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline EliratheDerp

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: help me help me
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 11:31:26 am »
i got all items downloaded and they appear in customize but its invisible when i wear them help me solve this
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

You need to create a separate thread for this, floof. This one has nothin' to do with items.

"geeettttttt dunked on!!!"