Author Topic: I need help with a new account!  (Read 1253 times)

Offline ShadowRailm

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I need help with a new account!
« on: March 15, 2014, 04:45:24 pm »
Hello there, I need help with a new account that I'm making. I put in my parents email address ( not mine ) but it hasn't came yet. I checked to see if the email was correct and it was. The email is: [email protected] and the username for the new account is: Lightningwolf12. I don't know why the email hasn't showed up and how long does it take 3 days? And if when I log in the new account it says: Login error! You have not activated your account. But my parents didn't get the email!! Please help me and if you can you can send an account to my parents email: [email protected]. Please write back for a reason why this is happening and if it is an age lock I don't know what that means. Thx and peace out.  

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: I need help with a new account!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 04:51:25 pm »
You should contact a Staff member for a problem, like this, they usually help you out! ^.^
Contact WhiteLightHeart or LordSuragaha as far as I know they are active for now. :P
Anyways, good luck! ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline ShadowRailm

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 05:24:06 pm »
You should contact a Staff member for a problem, like this, they usually help you out! ^.^
Contact WhiteLightHeart or LordSuragaha as far as I know they are active for now. :P
Anyways, good luck! ^.^
Do they have a phone number of some sort because I don't have facebook or twitter and other stuff like that, so yeah if they have a phone number write back please.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 05:31:00 pm »
Nothing like that is needed! Just go here, and then to one of the staff's profiles. Click "Send this user/member a personal message." Also know as PM. You could also just click message me at this link:

Click Me!

Offline Ashenwarrior001

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Goddess of da fluffies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 12:32:24 am »
I would contact staff for that....

Ashenwarrior DA