Author Topic: Eribus - Multi Animal - 3D Multiplayer game  (Read 3721 times)

Offline Oceanwavez

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Eribus - Multi Animal - 3D Multiplayer game
« on: March 22, 2014, 07:07:54 am »
Information

Playable Animals-

Bats
Bears
Birds
Ox
Large Felines
Wolves
Snakes
Dolphins
Fish
Elephants
Owls
Foxes
Monkeys

Terrain-

Terrain will consist of many places, mainly following forests, savannahs, jungles, islands and oceans, mountains and peeks and finally the land of peace and beauty. A place home to the titans, and their defendants. This land consists of two main places one the temple a place where all may enjoy and then the secret pPotatoage to a land only accessible to titans.

Emotions and Actions-

Yes both of these will be available because I know all of you really wanted to run around with your tongues hanging in the breeze! You will be able to smile, frown, wink ect. While also being able to run, sit, wag your tail and play.

Relationships-

As clearly stated this game will have a relationship bar, with other members you will eventually be able to earn the rank of best friends, mates and auto given relationships like with daughters and sons. Actions will bring your bar up while doing nothing with that person will leave it at nothing.

Situations and Weather-

Oh yes this will be added, we will have sudden tornadoes or killer thunderstorms even floods.

Health Bar and Death-

Yes you will be able to die but once you die you will be sent to the temple in a special chamber used to recover health and whatever other bars we add. As we have health bars we will also have water and food bars, do not fret though these will descend extremely slow.

Groups-

You will be able to create groups but that is only if you meet the requirements with your character, you must be an adult that is the only requirement.

Starting off-

Starting off you will begin in the temple close to merchants who may sell shells or flowers for your character, to purchase all you must earn are points, to earn points you simply must not die. Killing prey will earn you points faster as will learning moves. You will have three options to chose from as ages. Unborn, Newborn and Adolescent.
The longer you play the faster your character will age unless set at never grow.

Merchants-

To give this game a bit of a system we are adding a way to buy food, water and a few accessories like flowers or shells. From island beaches, to earn points simply live, train and keep your bars at a good health.

http://eribus.boards.net/

Offline Oceanwavez

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Eribus - Multi Animal - 3D Multiplayer game
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 06:06:50 am »
Hmmm..sounds intresting but thats alot of features to promise..........
Sure it may be a lot of features to promise but won't that make it a better game? All we need to do is gather enough skills to make it.

Offline [email protected]

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Eribus - Multi Animal - 3D Multiplayer game
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 12:24:46 am »
Code to join..? Eh?
I don't even have a skype, nor do I want one..

Whatever, I already tried to make an account, so, guess I'm not going to be able to join in. Oh well.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 12:29:47 am by MacKenzie »