Author Topic: New rp idea: Darsha  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
New rp idea: Darsha
« on: May 04, 2014, 07:50:38 am »
I came up with this when eating a burger...

IDEA
I don't know why I'm here.. I was just taking a walk near my den when I heard a loud BANG. I woke up in a white box, I tried to get up but a big clamp came out from the ceiling and held me to the floor. Two others grabbed my front paws and clamped down hard holding me in place. A muzzle was on my face, I couldn't move anything but my head. I want to go home, I'm a snow leopard... And this is not my home. A human with long black hair, silver eyes and a lab coat walks into the room. I start growling, I try lunging to attack but I'm held back by these claws... She is holding a small needle, some sort of blue luquid.. She moves closer and stabbs the back of my neck with it, I flich, the world becomes a nightmare. I feel my heart racing, pain all over! Everything went BLACK.

You intrested? READ ON!

I woke up in a snowy forest, all the trees were taller than the biggest redwood I'd ever seen! I started running when I fell into a big hole. For the breif moment I was inside, I saw many glowing eyes, I quickly flipped out of the hole. Gravity had changed, nearly as soon as I fell in I flew upwards and landed on the other side. A voice in my head said: "Welcome to DARSHA."

Basicly, this takes place in the furture. Science has explodoed, people are testing out a new drug that is meant to put people into such a deep sleep that they can be sleeping forever. They are using animals of all shapes and sizes, when they try waking them up they fail. Most of the bodies are disgarded trapping the animals in DARSHA forever. My char is the snow leopard, she was the first to enter the realm of DARSHA, she can change the world around her. Will she use this for good or evil? Every animal that is injected enters DARSHA and can live there forever. DARSHA is a danger filled place, monsters everywhere. The hole my char fell into was known as a "Kyuu Pod". It is the resting place for the monsters to hide, mainly gratchers. Gratchers are long bodied creatures with arm-like torsos'. They are armless and their head is a big deformed ball with buttons for eyes, they have a wide open mouth and are fast..VERY FAST.. They lunge out and try to swallow you whole, they are always starving.

If I get good feedback, I might make this a thing! Please comment. Whisper me online, my user is kplunk. And please don't get mad at me for spelling errors.. I made this at 2 AM..
=---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=
OMG. This is getting views rapidly! And if you have ANY FEEDBACK good or bad... Comment it please.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 12:31:23 pm by kate »

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: New rp idea: Darsha
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 02:53:20 am »
Sounds interesting :3
+Floof for creativity

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 06:33:16 am »
Sounds interesting :3
+Floof for creativity
THANK YOUUUU!! I really hope this becomes a popular roleplay, I'm gonna need a map maker.. -3-

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 06:34:33 am »
I had the Kyuu Pod idea for about a year...